Cheap!!!

What's the deal with the powders?
i thought everything was premixed in oils or tabs?

got to read a lot more ...but getting impatient

love steroidology:)

start at the top of chemical forum and read my friend. there is a lot of info and even a little BS. lolol

pullinbig said:
start at the top of chemical forum and read my friend. there is a lot of info and even a little BS. lolol

Pb has some good advice, but if he ever starts telling you how to train your cat or other pet, smile politely, nod, and ignore that part.

And don't let him spot you on your squats...man, that's a lesson you only have to learn once! :eek:

you too kind longyhorny but thanks fr the plug. guess he'll be ordering some kits from me soon. he gets the beginners kit with the free semen sample. i hope he's married.

LMFAO...TWICE....LOL

This post is going to the dark side just like soo many of the other ones these days...lol

T

i dunno if you guys use ebay, but I bought a scale accurate to .02 for 38 bux, its pretty good considering headshops up here (canada) charge 4 bills for something that accurate.

thanks for the link, I was looking to buy a scale in the near future anyway and for $20 you cant go wrong

Taking advantage of a newbie

Give it to me baby i can take it :eek:

"beginners kit with the free semen sample. i hope he's married"
yeah i'm happily married what do i do with the
seaman

hey i got sales at work that go to .0001g
so i'm set, right ?
Na na na na na you can't screw me with the powders cause i got SCALE baby.
:)

please clarify? oh great pullinpig:)

.0001 is not necsearry. .02 is very helpful compared to .1 with some lower concentration hormones. ANA is dosed at .5-2mg/ml in solution. finasteride is another than comes to mind. usually dosed at 1-4mg/ml in solution.

as far as my kits go its a running joke so you'll have to do some reading.

Last edited:
Back