check my bad self eeee!

no really,i try and not lift heavy weights jus do them more controlled,feel the burn better.i aint ever really tried doin to heavy weights.why u ask that dude?

hit it as hard and heavy ass possible eat like an 800lb mama gorilla and sleep like a mfr on prozac and youll grow

do u think 20mg of nolva will be suffiecent to get rid of the gyno?i dont want tittys,so u think i should be doin as heavy as possible?i feel better doin light weights,seems to rip up my muscles more.ive had 4500 cals up to yet, 3 weight gain shakes 1 cheese n pickle cob,1 flap jack,2 chicken mini fillets,2 slices of toast,and a donut...that to much shit?2 litre of water..hope u can help

Weird, im 5'5" 175 lbs and i look twice your size. You sure that's your correct weight and height?

what_else_should_i_do said:
wa u think t my pics? 5,5 175ish pound,nap50's 1 per day atm deca l8a on in time,n is this abit of bitch tit i see cumin in my pics?thanks

skip the gear for awhile and eat and lift heavy..see what your bod will do natural first....

WTF! Why are you taking Nap50's!

You are only a strip of piss man, you need to lay off the gear and eat, eat, eat, train, train, train. You look nasty and like an old man in your front pose.

Just lay off them Naps, they will do you more harm than good at this stage.

Now go EAT!

Peace

thanks for the advice guys,ill lay of the little things and the gear for now...thanks alot...if anyone can help me set out a diet it would be a massive help thanks :)

Back