check out new thermogenic from AF

This diet system is very powerful. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE capsule when you start it. Ula and I tried two caps yesterday and that was WAY too strong. I took one this morning and aside from the puddle of sweat I am sitting in there are no uncomfortable side effects. Fonz has declared he is going to start with 6. Tickets go on sale next week for those like me who want to watch him.
This is some of what's in it. Don't let the amounts fool you. When you put all this together it's rocket fuel in a capsule.

Thermogen and anorectant complex:

Synephrine hcl: 10mg
Synephrine is an alpha 1 agonist. Its main purpose is appetite suppression. It also has some mild thermogenic effects.

Caffeine USP: 100 mg
Caffeine is a basic part of most thermogenic stacks, it produces most of its effects by raising Cyclic AMP levels. In conjunction with other thermogens it has been shown to be more effective.

Yohimbine hcl: 3mg
Yohimbine is an alpha 2 antagonist. It is main effects are lipolysis of stubborn fats. It does this by blockin the A2 which is like an off switch for fat burning in those stubborn areas. It also has mild appetite suppressive effects

Theophylline: 30mg
Theophylline, derived from a 25% black tea extract, is a methylxanthine similar to caffeine. However it is also a mild beta adrenoceptor agonist. It provides mild stimulation, beta receptor related thermogenesis and bronchiodilation for improved cardio output

Green tea (98%): 50mg
Green tea extract provides 30mg (60%) of ecgc, a thermogenic enhancing polyphenol. Studies show significant increase in basal metabolic rate with green tea, significantly more when combined with other thermogens.

Nootropic and Focus Intensification Complex:

2-oxo-pyrrolidone: 50mg
Also known as piracetam, this is one of the most well researched nootropics. While its exact mechanism of action remains in contention its positive impact on memory and neurological function, which is often impaired while dieting, are undisputed.

DMAE: 40mg
DMAE is a precursor to acetylcholine the main neurotransmitter in the human brain. Supplementation with DMAE has been shown to increase neuromuscular performance as well as providing a direct but mild stimulatory effect which acts to reduce perceived exertion.

Vinpocetine: 3mg
Vinpocetine increases blood flow to the brain as well as increasing levels of noradrenaline and dopamine which increases mental energy and focus.

Acetyl-l-Carnitine: 50mg
Acetyl-l-Carnitine is a co-factor and regulator of a number of biological reactions that are important both for lipolysis and neural function including the synthesis of acetylcholine. It has been shown in numerous studies to improve the levels of beneficial neurotransmitters as well as upregulating their receptors. It has positive impact on thyrotropin (thyroid) and growth hormone releasing factors.

Acetyl-tyrosine: 50mg
A more biologically active form of tyrosine which is a precursor for dopamine and norepinephrine that are among the "fat burning" and appetite control neurotransmitters. It was added because Tyrosine is often depleted with "fat burner" use. Tyrosine is also essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormone.

Lipolytic Environment Complex:

Glucorell R®: 10mg/40mcg
Glucorell R consisting of 10mg of R+ alpha lipoic and 40mcg of biotin. GlucorellR has been shown to lower plasma insulin levels which is essential for fat burning. It is even more important with the use of fat burners since they can cause plasma insulin to rise as they "access" glycogen stores. The addition of Glucorell R takes care of the problem.
Ephedra Free Formula
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DAY 3 on Thermorexin

Ok after a shaky start, literally because I started with 2 caps, big no no, I am on my 3rd day. I still don't feel comfortable taking two and sleep was a little restless the first night with two so I may never get to two. Yeah sure I won't.
Anyway, appetite suppression is working very well. I looked at the clock yesterday and realized I it was 1 pm and I hadn't eaten yet. So remember to eat. You won't eat as much but you CAN eat on it.
I didn't eat this morning and took one so again shaving was a challenge and had to ultimately be performed with two hands on the razor.
I sleep on a waterbed. At 4 AM my wife woke me up and said the bed was leaking. It was absolutely soaked. I looked for leak but there was none. Then I realized it was only on my side, the water had come from me. Holy Moly!!
Suggestion: Put a beach towel over the bed where you sleep. Eat before shaving.

if i am not mistaken, synephrine is the supposedly latest and greatest way around the ephedra issue... it is almost the same thing, but different enough to get away from the media phrenzy

ordered some recently...
the shakes from clen were unbearable in my line of work! :)

hope this works out...i'll keep you posted!
god bless

synephrine is more of an appetite suppressant than ephedrine. It is would be somewhat of an understatement to say that thermorexin is a fairly unique combination of ingredients.

it is really designed to be an all in one. (though for those in excessive haste.. stacking may be an option depending on various factors)

funny, all of kdog's post save 2 are asking questions about AF's products, then macro or ulter come to the rescue, huh

RoadHouse said:
funny, all of kdog's post save 2 are asking questions about AF's products, then macro or ulter come to the rescue, huh

I bet you $20 the original poster is using a proxy server as well.....

YellowJacket said:
I bet you $20 the original poster is using a proxy server as well.....

i'll take that 20$.

and the reason that I post about Thermorexin here is to specifically get OTHER opinions.

Last edited:
kdog said:
i'll take that 20$.

and the reason that I post about Thermorexin here is to specifically get OTHER opinions.
Its odd you always ask about AF Store products and mention or recommend them.... hmm.....

(Hint: Dont make it so obvious next time)

You guys are a riot. For two years The AF Store has gone out of their way to keep their customers happy. It's got products that are specifically designed for the athletes on the boards who need something better than what they can buy at GNC.
Now when someone recognizes this and posts about our products, to praise them, or in this case just ask about them, they work for us. WTF is wrong with you bro. I think you're a tad too paranoid.

I don't know how to say this without it sounding like I am boasting but AF is a pretty hot topic on the boards. If you're new to a board it could easily draw your attention. Which would lead to several questions about it. It would me anyways.

ulter said:
I don't know how to say this without it sounding like I am boasting but AF is a pretty hot topic on the boards. If you're new to a board it could easily draw your attention. Which would lead to several questions about it. It would me anyways.

Im not new to any board, I posted on several and moderate a couple more. Someone was just banned from FG for starting 2 identical threads wanting feedback on AF products while providing a direct link to the product and then got caught using a proxy server, hmmm......seems fishy to me.

Sorry, I have to jump in here.

Being that the AF Store sponsors Steroidology and has always been good to our mods and members, its not too unrealistic that someone would ask numerous questions about their products.

Also, in the Sponsorship contract, Ulter is allowed to make up to 2 threads per month in the anabolic forum discussing their products. Yet he has never once posted an advertisement thread in this forum according to my knowledge. He chooses to let the members do the talking and ask the questions.

I would also tend to think that someone whos store is advertised on basically the top 4 fitness boards out there would not really have a need to set up a proxy server and make posts about his products. The AF Store has been around for a long time. Just like IP products, the longer they are around, the more questions from members we will get about their products.

Again, Im not saying that anyone is right or wrong, Im just saying that from a logical point of view, I dont see how the people who run the AF Store would need to, or have the time to, do such things that are being levied against them.

I am not new either but what does that have to do with anything? No one I know uses a proxy server and we really don't need to "hire" someone to post about our products. We do enough posting to cover any need to post on the boards.
That's actually pretty sad that someone was banned for asking about AF products. The guy is probably thinking, WTF did I do?
We buy banners to advertise bro. And the THERMOREXIN that you think we have to pay people to post about...
We have been giving it away all week and will continue into next week to every customer. Now why would we give it away if we didn't already know what the results of the people who will use it will be? When we want to get the word on a new item, we give it away and let nature take it's course. We don't hire people to post.
So if you smell something fishy I suggest you put your shoes back on.

ulter said:
I am not new either but what does that have to do with anything?

Your original post:

" If you're new to a board it could easily draw your attention" Thats what it has to do with something.

No one I know uses a proxy server and we really don't need to "hire" someone to post about our products. We do enough posting to cover any need to post on the boards.

Im not saying you did, Im saying someone at FG who used a proxy server and had 3 posts and all were asking and directly linking to AF's products. Not that I give a shit, I just think its more amusing than anything else.

That's actually pretty sad that someone was banned for asking about AF products. The guy is probably thinking, WTF did I do?

Not really when there's a sticky at the top of the page which begins "If you would like to advertise with us...". No need to shamlessly plug the product without asking first. Not saying it was you or any of the brothers of AF, but someone was there to merely advertise, not to inquire about a product.

Now why would we give it away if we didn't already know what the results of the people who will use it will be? When we want to get the word on a new item, we give it away and let nature take it's course. We don't hire people to post.

Im very familiar with this practice as Ive helped BDC Nutrition get the word out on beta testing a couple products.

So if you smell something fishy I suggest you put your shoes back on.

I amazed at the wit but like I said, I dont care I have nothing in it, I was the only one to suspect that in this thread or at FG, but I can put 2 and 2 together, and its hilarious.

Back