Check out this cycle a 40yo is taking

FLEX

He taking all this at the same time

Tren
test enanthat- 1000mcg
Test cypionate
Anadrol

I dont know the dosages exctly..I try to talk im into taking a long break..hes big, but I think he should be getting better results for what hes on, perhas his receptors are gone-burned out..scary imho

1000 mcg's isnt a lot....but 1000mg's is up there...that is alot of gear but ive heard of fellas using alot more.

Ok her eis what hes taking...i found out the doses..

test enanthate- 1500mcg week
Tren- 80mcg a day
Cypionate- 800MCG week

now what oyu guys thinK?

Yah, forget about receptor down reg.

He has probably become lax in his diet and training if he is not seeing results on that. It's very easy to slowly loose the strict discipline to continue gaining over time. You don't notice that your slacking off because it's happens over a long span of time. Before you know it, your not hitting the weights as hard, your not hitting the diet as strict, and your gains stop dead in their tracks. Also, he may not have adjusted properly for continued gains. What makes you gain at 220, will not make you gain at 240. You must adjust constantly.

With almost 3g's of gear/week, he should be able to gain at an insane rate. It requires insane food, training and rest though, as all the gear in the world will do very little if the rest of the "system" is not in place.

He's throwing away his money....and more than likely his health.

FLEX said:

Tren- 80mcg a day
Cypionate- 800MCG week

now what oyu guys thinK?

I think you don't know the difference between a "mcg" and a "mg".

FYI....there are 1000 mcg in a mg

So your buddy is taking 1.5mg of enan, .08mg of Tren, and .8mg of cyp.

Pretty hard to measure that out, but I'm sure he's a MONSTER........LOL

Believe me, what works for one person will not work for another. I can take that much with zero sides other than a little insomnia. Others might be covered in zits, bloated and suffering many other sides....

I would be more concerened that he is following his bloodwork.

FLEX said:

Tren- 80mcg a day
Cypionate- 800MCG week

now what oyu guys thinK?

Bro your friend is taking mg of gear not mcg! That is a pretty large amount of gear but I have defiantely seen people taking more, you are not gonna be able to talk him out of taking it so save your breath. If he is not getting results with that amount of gear his diet is probably awful

All, I apologize for confusing MCG and MG..

Bigdaddy, how the heck do u know? Your SOOO RIGHT....I keep trying to talk him into backing off or taking a break completley, but he doesnt listen.

He prety big, muscular, but no where near COmpetition form. Hes not trying for that anyhow..hes go huge arms (20inch) and big delts, but he doesnt train legs.

Anyhow..the stuff hes taking blew me away..I hope he doesnt hurt himself..

you should ask him why hes taking enanthate and cyp at the same time since they do the exact same thing.

Bwahahahaha. That's a good one. I think I'll stack some enan, cyp and prop. That'll be like taking test Winstrol (winny) and tren, right?? :D

i agree with dB. I think your friend needs to do some research, but I may be too late to convince him of anything. you cant teach an old dog new tricks

bigdaddy22 said:
i agree with dB. I think your friend needs to do some research, but I may be too late to convince him of anything. you cant teach an old dog new tricks

Ahem... dB is older than the moron in question. And I'm here to learn.

:D

Back