Check out this transformation...

You look great bro, you did a great job with the last diet also. Best of luck coming up.

One thing to point out that you don't see too often anymore in Bodybuilding...

...your forearms are EXTREMELY FUCKING THICK!!!

Nice work all the way around. Excellent symetry and great work, drive and dedication!

pyrros dimas said:
One thing to point out that you don't see too often anymore in Bodybuilding...

...your forearms are EXTREMELY FUCKING THICK!!!

Nice work all the way around. Excellent symetry and great work, drive and dedication!

Thanks bro, forearms are from heavy deads (500lbs for 10 reps) with no straps

Don't bite your lip. :)

But seriously, have you thought about what to do with your face at the show? Seems like most competitive BBers "stage face" is either a rictus-like shit eating grin, or else they look like they're straining to take a dump.

Probably the last thing you need right now is one more thing to think about for your routine, but I would suggest putting some effort into finding a "stage face" that suits you.

Needsize,
What's your cycle history like?I would be curious to know what you have done from your first picture to your last one.

As best as I can remember, this is the gist of it
The cycle after the first pic, ttokkyo cyp and deca, shit for gains

next cycle, spectro enth, dbol and fina, great gains, then dieted with spectro prop and Winstrol (winny), thats when the second pic was taken.

Since then, I have done a quest enth, deca and russian dbol cycle, good gains. The tried some short cycles with anadrol and suspension, gains werent great as I got flu symtoms from swelling from suspension shots. Then I started my current one, Quest enth and eq,a long with peru tech dbol, good gains again but stomach ulcer cut into gains as I couldnt eat enough. After 4 months that turned into my current pre contest cycle, quest masteron, prop, anavar, and eq.

My next big bulker will be a mix of Quest enth, eq, deca, and peru tech dbol

Needsize,
You should be proud,you really haven't done that much gear considering how big you are.I have seen guy's that have done 10x the amount of gear you have and are not half as big as you.You remind me of Quadsweep.

ROAD DOG said:
Needsize,
You should be proud,you really haven't done that much gear considering how big you are.I have seen guy's that have done 10x the amount of gear you have and are not half as big as you.You remind me of Quadsweep.

Thanks, being compared to him is quite a compliment. I think my success so far has much to do with my years of natural training, so I know how to utilize my training and nutrition to the max, and putting a lot of thought into my cycles.
I've only been cycling for 2 years, my gym is full of guys that have been doing it 5x longer and they still look like shit

Definately a dramatic change......

I think i see a big difference in the abs section....

Looking out of control bro, keep hittin it.........

Back