Check out this transformation...

Nice job on the cutting so far. I'm eager to see what you can do in the next 3 weeks.

Also Herc, maybe you can find or make your own avatar ok? There's plenty of people here who can help.

Read the stickies! You're far to young to be taking steroids. Come back in 6 months when your training and diet are in check :D

Awesome Bro - can we see your back?

Perv said:
Read the stickies! You're far to young to be taking steroids. Come back in 6 months when your training and diet are in check :D

Awesome Bro - can we see your back?

check the pics forum, some back pics there, still holding a ton of water as I'm still eating tons of sodium, but will drop that soon enough

phatboy said:
You should change your name to "gotsize" cuz you are looking huge. you have a great physique.

its never enough size. Plus, I think I have the physique to take a serious run at competition, but to do that I will need more size to compete at the higher levels..

E-Swift25 said:
Are you on now?

yup, running...
quest masteron 75mg ed
quest anavar 40mg ed
quest prop 100mg ed
quest eq 600mg week

This is all in preparation for a show I'm doing in two weeks

I am dropping the EQ as of today, which is 2 1/2 weeks out, the prop goes in the last week. I'll probably up the var and masteron that last week to compensate

DiamondBling, I'm 28, 10 years of natural training and 2 years of cycling

needsize don't listen to the little boy,Keep up the good work!
and good luck in the competition.:D

Steeltoe said:
Needsize, you still look great, don't get me wrong. Herc, why the fuck are you even posting on this thread. Your trying to tell him not to listen to me but on page 2 you said his "face was freaky now". What, do you think he forgot over a two day period. Herc go fuck off, and stay out of conversations that don't involve you.

Freaky is good! You wish you looked freaky........bt nope......you look.......like a ............

Son be quiet! ;)

Back