clen+vinny side effects (first time using clen in my life )

riki_roll

Hello Guys , my name is Riki

height - 5'10''
weight- 82 kg
bf- 20 %
lifting from last 2 years

I was on a cutting phase with 1200-1600 cal and intense cardio with fat burner , then i found clen in a local supplement shop .
its clen 60mcg/tab & winstrol 20mg/tab (both 100 tabs) by some unknown pharmaceutical company called AXN pharma germany .
the guy who sold me these tabs suggested the dose as 2 tabs of both per day for 6weeks stright .

still i started my clen/winny cycle yesterday with 1 tab of both (i thought 2 tabs will be too much). i took these pills at 2pm after my lunch , then after 3-4 hours of wait i felt nothing no shakes,no heat nothing
then i thought that this AXN pharma is a fake company and took my fat burner pills and went to gym. then at night the effect started .

i was trying to sleep from 12 am to 2 am but couldn't sleep , then i started sweating like hell , my body was heating like a engine from inside :redhot:, then it started giving me hot flashes
(i felt worse at this point :crying:)
this uneasiness settle down after 20 min when i visited loo . then i decided not to take these pills anymore in my entire life.
but after doing some research i found that 60mcg is quite high for beginners so i cut it into half and took 30 mcg dose for today.
my target is moving to 12-14 % bf and loosing some inches while maintaining muscle mass.

Guys I need your precious suggestion on following topics.

1.dose
2.diet (while on clen/vinny cycle)
3.duration (2 weeks on off or 6 weeks stright as i am a beginner)
4.supplement or natural source of it (like bananas they are good to avoid cramps and cranberry juice for liver etc)
5.PCT

Thanks in advance it will help me a lot :Party:

You really shouldnt be running winny without test.. prepare to be shut down and shortly after lose all gains.
Tell me you have clomid or nolva on hand for a PCT. In the future don't put steroids in your body without doing proper research first.

You really shouldnt be running winny without test.. prepare to be shut down and shortly after lose all gains.
Tell me you have clomid or nolva on hand for a PCT. In the future don't put steroids in your body without doing proper research first.

Thanx mate
i dont have any pct right now , i will buy soon , which 1 will be better
and can u tell me the exact use of winny
that guy said that winny helps in maintaining muscle mass and make muscles hard
also why it is important to run test with winny ?

Back