Clomid depression

Wheelspin

Hey Bros, been hanging around the site for a few months, decided to start posting. Some of you may recognize me from other sites.
Question:
Anyone hear about clomid depression? This is the first time I do ANY post cycle therapy (pct), and I feel like hell. More so than normally after a cycle. Is this normally associated with clomid usage?

I think its a combination of the lowered test levels when you come off, and the clomid itself, but its certainly normal. I get all emotional, which I like to refer to as "clomid moments"

clomid therapy seems to cause you to be "emotional" or depressed for many, im not sure of the exact chemistry involved, something to do with estrogen build up i believe, but on a brighter side....ejaculation multiplies.

What causes it? I thought it would BLOCK estrogen.... not enhance it!

I feel like fuckin Bob DeNiro in Analyze This. And I am down 6lbs. in 2.5 weeks - now I know why some stay on all the time.

Your reaction is common although not commomly addressed. In some people Clomid acts as an estrogen because IT IS an estrogen. The fact that it is a mild estrogen acts as an antagonist to stronger estrogens, therfore preventing excessive e build up -- SOMETIMES! In others (welcome to the club) it simply adds more estrogen and it WILL NOT increase ejaculation volume, but DECREASE it . (If you haven't found that out already).

This is an ongoing debate here and other boards even though the pros no longer use Clomid. Yeah, I know, people will say they don't need post cycle therapy (pct), but that's bullshit. If Clomid raised T, they'd all be using it. I also think one of the reasons for the misunderstanding is that people assume the depression and lack of sex drive is due to coming off steroids and that is NOT true. I've used Clomid in-between cycles and it had the same negitive effect. Besides, it's supposed to help you AVOID those problems! Yet, people use it for weeks while they feel like shit.

Clomid works for some, but for others it is terrible, terrible shit. Get off of it and get some A-dex and "POST-CYCLE" from protein factory. Trust me. You'll feel 1000X's better.

bear through it, look foward to your next cycle and how much you got from this one. You know it was worth it.

Try some Nolvadex instead.

I know many people who feel much better when doing Nolvadex instead of Clomid in their PCT.

/Bruce

I got my best post cycle therapy (pct) results when I used both nolva and clomid, too me a little emotional roller coster ride is worth keeping my gains

Back