Coaches For Someone On AAS

Sikkent

I am banned!
I'm looking for a coach that's good with dieting and training while some is on steroids and coming off them. I was thinking of hiring George Leeman but I'm not too sure if he coaches ppl on gear. Any suggestions?

3J is pretty darn good in that department - check out some of his clients before/after photos, they speak for itself. Benefit here is you can get all that nutrition and training coaching over the net without ever leaving your house.

3J is pretty darn good in that department - check out some of his clients before/after photos, they speak for itself. Benefit here is you can get all that nutrition and training coaching over the net without ever leaving your house.

What he said. 3J knows his shit and has helped a ton of the guys on here. He is great for on and off cycle nutrition advice. You would not be disappointed!

Lol @ Bostin Loyd, the term die young, die big, dianabol is the only comment I have to say about him for coaching.

But yes, 3J. I am going to use 3J in a few weeks time, if not sometime in the near future and give it a shot.

So when you hire someone like 3j over the net, what does that look like? Mostly email or phone support also?

I have been thinking about this lately myself. I have seen some of 3j's posts, and I would have to admit that I was impressed with the results of his clients.

So when you hire someone like 3j over the net, what does that look like? Mostly email or phone support also?

I have been thinking about this lately myself. I have seen some of 3j's posts, and I would have to admit that I was impressed with the results of his clients.

I beleive its all email. He can get all the info he needs from you via the net. Will send you a questionaire, then probly get you to take measurements to send to him each week/fortnight.

Bostin lloyd couldnt train a dog, to shit outside.let lone train a bodybuilder, that assholes whole thing is take.as much gear as possible, use as much synthol eat like shit.bcz the 12iu gh and 1500mg tren a week will burn off the fat

Bostin lloyd couldnt train a dog, to shit outside.let lone train a bodybuilder, that assholes whole thing is take.as much gear as possible, use as much synthol eat like shit.bcz the 12iu gh and 1500mg tren a week will burn off the fat

It's more the fact that he is coaching teens by telling them to take monstrous doses, when,

A) they shouldn't be anywhere near AAS because they have no idea about it, let alone training and nutrition.
B) they are oblivious to what they are doing
C) the thought of this makes me outrageous

Bostin Loyd even admitted that he never had blood tests done running all the shit he did, it's kinda sad because he talked about it like it was something to be proud of...

I'm actually really considering leeman. He just seems like he actually cares about his clients and it's not just about the money. I'll look more into 3J though. I think I saw his prices though and it was a little too expensive for me. Leeman is 200 for three months and I can ask him anything I want. He's also pretty fast with responding.

Only thing is though, at 18 without a job or car getting money for a coach and extra money for food(parents b*tch all the time about how much I eat) is pretty hard. Might have to sell my ps4, this is 10000xs more important.

Only thing is though, at 18 without a job or car getting money for a coach and extra money for food(parents b*tch all the time about how much I eat) is pretty hard. Might have to sell my ps4, this is 10000xs more important.

You're 18, juicing and worried about what a coach will think. Hmmm...

Dude if your serious about this...

1. Sell your PS4.
2. Get a job. Why is this not possible?
3. Get focussed. Bodybuilding isn't a cheap hobby and don't expect to get anywhere without being able to fund it. You need some sort of income, think of work as the key to getting big if you like as without a job, there's no money, and without money, there's no gains ;)

And 18 is a little young, the longer you put AAS off the more time you have to knuckle down on on researching AAS but more importantly your diet and training. Finding what works best for you naturally means it will only work even better on AAS along with the simple fact that you can expect to respond quite well with a naturally built base.

Back