Contaminated Primo?

hellion

I just picked up several bottles of LSP Primo. Then came in boxes with shrink wrap, caps, ect. look real good, however one bottle appears to have small black particles floating in it. the other bottles are clear. Is that one bottle contaminated? Should I filter it and if so how, never filtered? Or is that normal.

What about asking your source for a replacement and not letting him tell you, "oh, those are normal/fine."

mranak said:
What about asking your source for a replacement and not letting him tell you, "oh, those are normal/fine."

Thats not always an option, e.g. with mail order gear.
To OP - definitely filter it, better to be safe than sorry.
Order some sterile 45 um filters from researchology.com, and a sterile vial. Draw the gear into a 10 ml syringe from the contaminated vial. Put the filter on a 10 ml syringe with a 18 gauge needle, and just filter the gear into the sterile vial. Voila.

Last edited:
Contaminated Primo

Do I have to use an 18G syringe to filter or can I use a 23G syringe. Does it matter what size syringe you put in the sterile vile to filter?

Mate,

Get your money back, and get a test of your sources product, if you plan on keeping him.

Shit in you suspension is not good, and proves your source is garbage.

For gods sake mate be safe.

BTW: PM and send me a sample I will test this shit if he is selling!

Contaminated Primo

My source is legit been ordering for years, never had a problem before. LSP is a top brand. This bottle was boxed, shrinked wrapped, sealed.

hellion said:
My source is legit been ordering for years, never had a problem before. LSP is a top brand. This bottle was boxed, shrinked wrapped, sealed.
A box, seal and shrink wrap doesn't prove quality, apparently.

The offer above is a really good one. Lets find out the truth.

hellion said:
Do I have to use an 18G syringe to filter or can I use a 23G syringe. Does it matter what size syringe you put in the sterile vile to filter?

If you mean needles, Id take the largest one you can find (usually 18g, even though there are even larger ones). Syringe should be 10 ml.

vados said:
If you mean needles, Id take the largest one you can find (usually 18g, even though there are even larger ones). Syringe should be 10 ml.
I would use a slightly smaller needle only beause the 18g can punch a hole and introduce a new rubber floaty to the problem, and this was the whole point of the filtration.

Just pop the top open, pour it into a large syringe, attach syringe filter and sterile filter it into a new vial. Might cost 10-15 bucks all said and done, but worth every penny as far as safety goes.

Back