spazzing on how to properly fill needle

Ellision

My black piece in my syringe looks like this l l>
Now i have been measuring out my test l l(here)>

But recently i have been wondering if i was suppose to measure it out (here)l l>

I have done 6 injections, all 1ml.. but im worried that i don't have 4ml left of test in that vial anymore..

Any tips on how to get ALL test out of needle, ect? i added extra air.. but doesn't seem to work as well as id like it too.

And needles come from chippinz

best thing to do is aspirate and let the bubbles rise to the top of the syringe right before you inject, this way the last thing you inject is the air instead of oil. you will still lose some test but this minimizes the loss. also, make sure you account for this extra oil in the needle/blue part of the needle when you are measure what to inject.

best thing to do is aspirate and let the bubbles rise to the top of the syringe right before you inject, this way the last thing you inject is the air instead of oil. you will still lose some test but this minimizes the loss. also, make sure you account for this extra oil in the needle/blue part of the needle when you are measure what to inject.

Okay, and how do i measure.

Okay, and how do i measure.

like i said, keep in mind that there is test in the needle when you measure from the needle down. the first line to the 1ml mark is 1cc. if the needle is filled and ready to inject and the oil goes to the 1ml mark, you are overdosing.

Pull air into syringe, turn vial upside down, push air in, then pull desired amount. Pull needle out, hold upside down and pull back on plunger pulling any left over into barrel. The push some of the air out. I leave around 1 or 2 tenths of a cc of air in barrel that way you get all of the oil into your body. This little amount of air will not do any harm, and will get all of the oil out.

hate to hijack the thread,please flame me if i do,but do you guys get you syringes from a pharmacy or other sources,just curiuos

Buy online Bro, shit is way fuking cheeper and easier to find what you want. Not all pharmacys carry the sizes us meat heads need.

Buy online Bro, shit is way fuking cheeper and easier to find what you want. Not all pharmacys carry the sizes us meat heads need.

lol i hear ya bro,i just get mine from the pharmacy,i always order a box of a 100 of 3ml 21g 1" 100 to a box and the same with 25g an 1'' and a half for pinning and cheap lol

OP

U could---

rip off the top of gear vial

remove plunger from syringe

pour 1, 2 3 cc s in from the rear

gently place plunger on back of the syringe..invert..wait till gear settles on plunger..push out air..inject.

Preload syringes and swap tips.

I m just saying....is it sterile ?

Srterile enough.

... unless ur pinning in a whore house with a crack pipe smoke blurring your ability to see the measurements.

Jesus Mary and Joeseph.

Pour in from the rear? Wouldnt it just run out the needle since it's not air tight??

Really not that hard OP, just push air in retract more than you need that way you can push the extra back in and the bubble you normally get.. Or keep a slight bubble so you ensure you're not wasting anything.

I know what you're referring to about the pointed plunger tip, a nurse told me that is to offset the ammount that's in the head of te needle and down the needle for proper measurement, just use the first line (base of the cone part) but who knows

Back