Contest results with pics

Thanks everyone, I'm so glad I decided not to do the second one, as I forgot how long it takes your body to go back to normal after this crap. especially with what I did during the day saturday, knowing it was coming down to the night show, I drank pretty much no water, and tripled the amount of aldactone, knowing it wasnt the safest thing in the world, but after all the sacrifice I made to that point, might as well push it to the limit....
well now I am going through a brutal water rebound, that I think I have under control, I was dizzy with no equalibrium for a few days, completely exhausted(most of this is normal post show crap), had trouble thinking straight....all while still going to work in a group home every day, and trying to make up time with my family...
I will likely compete again, but guaranteed not until I put on minimum 15-20lbs more mass, however long that takes
BTW, morning of the show, I weighed 194lbs at 5'8", which was a few lbs light compared to all the other scales I have been using

Winchester said:
If your talking about the guy to your right I think thats its bullshit, u should've won. In those pics the only pose that I see that he may have you is in upper back definition. Good job NS, the transition from you first pics to now was crazy.

i agree bro......But on the real your transformation was insane, you looked crazy man!

I've gained about 20lbs since then, I can tell most has been water weight, but definitely not all... Its hard because no matter how much I eat, my brain keeps telling me its still starving, so controlling my eating is really hard
after getting the actual prints back, I can tell that my playing with my diet did cost me, and I was softer than I thought, I can see some water thats hard to see in these pics

Awesome pics... I am pissed you didn't win. That guy was good, but overall, I think you were more complete. Was his posing routien just awesome or something?

congrats Needsizem you looke gret- fantastic shape.
As fas as judging, man WE love bodybuilding, but those of us that stepped on stage know the sports can be a damn bitch when it comes down to placings.

Looking good bro, damn good! Hope I look like that when I am on stage in May. Looks like you should have beat him.....who knows what the judges look for sometimes??!!!

Im gonna buck the trend here and say that I honestly thought he deserved to edge you out. Firstly regardless of the outcome, you do look awsome NS , however this contest was not won on a trade off of best body parts but rather it was won and lost based on what you yourself already identified as conditioning or a lack of on your part. He was much drier and you just had that thin layer of watery film which is especially apparent from the back shots. On another day you would have him beat but he just dialled it in and you just missed bro.
Next time dude.

Peace.

Uk Boy said:
Im gonna buck the trend here and say that I honestly thought he deserved to edge you out. Firstly regardless of the outcome, you do look awsome NS , however this contest was not won on a trade off of best body parts but rather it was won and lost based on what you yourself already identified as conditioning or a lack of on your part. He was much drier and you just had that thin layer of watery film which is especially apparent from the back shots. On another day you would have him beat but he just dialled it in and you just missed bro.
Next time dude.

Peace.

A British lad 'Bro' - Only from using these boards!

Back