Conundrums: If I Only Have Two!!!

Brett_Weir

I know this will be overly simplistic for the lot, so please excuse this if you are an advance user. Personally, i think this question helps a lot of people and i know it helps....................................... me.......Hypothetically........If you could have only two AAS's or other compounds...........Then which two would you choose???????
Keeping in mind two factors that is you have to use the two for any cutting and bulking phases.........Keep in mind side effects and toxicity.........................................Here is an example Prop/Tren or Enanthate/Eq........
A lot of people will suggest two phases like wk1-12 tren/eq and wk 1-8 tren/prop. I am planing my next cycle as many are so try and limit your choice to two compounds, thanks......................:cool: :D

Last edited:
I think TEST is a must in any cycle! So, if I had to chose I think I would go with Test Enan./EQ, I also like Tren very much. If I could not go with EQ I would go with Tren. The reason I go with EQ over Tren because it is not as hard on the body, which makes recovery easier & faster.

I love fina, but if I had only two to choose from, it would be test/eq. Just an excellent combo, like peaches and cream or Almighty and fantom the box 5 moderator. :eek:

I hear you. That is about what i expected and it is not like you have 50 different choices. I like to use two things at a time excluding ancillaries. That is just preference but i have read some studies suggesting Fina is toxic if used long periods. Though you can use Testosterone at or above 1 gram much more safely as long as ancillaries are on board. The Testosterone of any kind always bloats me and smooths me out. It has even caused fat deposits on my upper back and this is not uncommon with Testosterone.

Does anybody else suffer with bloating and smoothness from Test???

Brett_Weir said:
I hear you. That is about what i expected and it is not like you have 50 different choices. I like to use two things at a time excluding ancillaries. That is just preference but i have read some studies suggesting Fina is toxic if used long periods. Though you can use Testosterone at or above 1 gram much more safely as long as ancillaries are on board. The Testosterone of any kind always bloats me and smooths me out. It has even caused fat deposits on my upper back and this is not uncommon with Testosterone.

Does anybody else suffer with bloating and smoothness from Test???

Get some liquidex, it will help with the bloat.

The plot thickens as it were. Nevertheless, it is very interesting to see what others think about this use of just two aas's???

JohnnyB said:
I think be an old fart I'd say the same as BB

JohnnyB

JohnyB i agree the HGH is certainly in the mix and the only reason i did not mention it was the expense factor at least for me......

Back