Converting Component TH

nyc

I have 3 belts of component TH that i plan to convert real soon. I was wondering what kit you guys recommend i use to make 75mg/ml and make this conversion as easy as possible as it's my first time trying. Also, im not positive, but i think i need one 8G kit and one 4G kit to convert 3 belts, is this correct? What should i expect to yield from this conversion?

I am also going to be converting 30 grams of test enan powder real soon. I plan on using the recipe in the sticky by Trevdog. I was wondering if anyone has any tips/suggestions to make both of these conversions go as smoothly as possible. I am new to this whole home brew deal. Thanks in advance.

NYC

nyc said:
I have 3 belts of component TH that i plan to convert real soon. I was wondering what kit you guys recommend i use to make 75mg/ml and make this conversion as easy as possible as it's my first time trying. Also, im not positive, but i think i need one 8G kit and one 4G kit to convert 3 belts, is this correct? What should i expect to yield from this conversion?

I am also going to be converting 30 grams of test enan powder real soon. I plan on using the recipe in the sticky by Trevdog. I was wondering if anyone has any tips/suggestions to make both of these conversions go as smoothly as possible. I am new to this whole home brew deal. Thanks in advance.

NYC

3 belts equals 6g of hormone. test enan is soluble in oil.

Re: Re: Converting Component TH

pullinbig said:
3 belts equals 6g of hormone. test enan is soluble in oil.

Are you sure? I was told that one belt of component th is equal to 2 carts of finaplix. Isnt one cart of finaplix 2G? Thanks

Back