Could really use some experienced help!!!

Cobra Strike

I am just starting my 2nd cycle Jan 3rd. My first cycle was 500mg/week test (sus) and 300mg/week tren e for 12 weeks. My next cycle is tren e @ 500mg/week, test (sus) at 500mg/week, Eq 500mg/week. Im running it for 10 weeks. I will start with dbol @50mg/day for the first 4 weeks. There are other things like anastrozole and fina involved but Im not concerned about those. I was just wanting some opinions about this cycle from some experienced people. I want to make sure Im not running too much but I also dont want to run to little. I noticed acne on the 8th week of my first cycle and it took 4 weeks to go away after my last inj. I didnt feel like 300mg/week of tr was enough. I have used the tren pills for 3 years and they were far more intense but were a joke in keeping gains and it was all water weight. I appreciate any input anyone that knows what they are talking about can give. Thank you!

cycle is tren e @ 500mg/week, test (sus) at 500mg/week, Eq 500mg/week. Im running it for 10 weeks.

we dont know any thing about you, no stats.

and this as a cycle sucks ass. 10 weeks for EQ is way to short and the test base is, well not a base it is equal to the next compound 2 nor19s to gether and no mention of prolatation measures.
might want to rethink this a little.
it can be done with these compounds but it takes alot of time to plan out.

cycle is tren e @ 500mg/week, test (sus) at 500mg/week, Eq 500mg/week. Im running it for 10 weeks.

we dont know any thing about you, no stats.

and this as a cycle sucks ass. 10 weeks for EQ is way to short and the test base is, well not a base it is equal to the next compound 2 nor19s to gether and no mention of prolatation measures.
might want to rethink this a little.
it can be done with these compounds but it takes alot of time to plan out.

Since this last post I have changed my cycle to 12 weeks (not sure if that matters). But I have done alot of searching and planning on this and most say that eq is best ran 12 weeks and longer. Any way Yes I did tren on my first cycle. Im not sure what the big deal is. I handled it fine and so did the other three guys that did it with me. My stats are as follows. 13% bf...30yrs old...6 years of working out religiously (id call in to work before I miss the gym) 200lbs....6'0"....I dont know what my max's are at this point but I am squatting 275 (and have been for awhile since my knees are shot) last time I benched on my fifth set I got 405 up twice. I may be new to this board and to aas but I assure you I am no dummy! I learn very fast and I definitely listen to good advice or I wouldnt even be where I am today.

what would you suggest cyto? Up my test? if so to what? I am unsure what a large quantity of test will do for me.

Thanks for everyones help!!

Have you already purchased the gear? EQ will get pretty much lost in there with 500mg/wk of Tren. I would save the money and ditch it. I would say run Prop/Ace for a quick in and out cycle, but if you want to go with longer esters why not use straight Enth instead of Sust? At ten weeks, you will get much more "on time" with the shorter esters.

as far as I know the sus im taking is sus270 which is a blend of 5 different testosterones. This will be the last time I use a sus as I have heard that blends dont work well with balancing the blood levels. Im under the impression that sus has a half life of upwards around 3 weeks where enenth is only 2. This is my second cycle so I was seriously contemplating dropping the tren down to 400mg a week instead of 500 and after cyto's comments I did more research on the tren to test ratio and have decided to bump my test up to 600 a week. Not sure if thats enough or gonna matter tho. The only reason I wanted to run the eq was to help with my endurance and give me even more of a hardening look. I have heard nothing but great things about the stuff. I have already purchased it.

Others can chime in better, I am simply saying that with Tren already, you may not see much of that EQ. Yes, Sustanon (sust) is a blend so you have all of those various esters breaking down at different halflife intervals. A single ester is much easier to work with. If you bought the EQ it is up to you. Id save it, but you don't have to. Just think it will be somewhat wasted.

Others can chime in better, I am simply saying that with Tren already, you may not see much of that EQ. Yes, Sustanon (sust) is a blend so you have all of those various esters breaking down at different halflife intervals. A single ester is much easier to work with. If you bought the EQ it is up to you. Id save it, but you don't have to. Just think it will be somewhat wasted.

although test/tren/eq is a badass cycle, in this case SL is correct. simply because the time on won't be enough to take full effect of the EQ.

What I'm more concerned with is your diet. At 6 feet tall, you should be wayy bigger than 200lbs. Especially with all that shit you have done in the past. BF is fine IMO. I'm thinking you may be putting too much emphasis on the drugs and overlooking your diet.

Why don't you post up what you're diet looks like (honestly). You may not (and prolly don't) need all that juice.

of course it varies depending on if im on a cycle or off but I do think that half my problem with my weight gain was running those tren pills by roman synthetics. They only gave me water weight and I lost everything I gained. I have come along way in the last year on workout knowledge so that also may contribute. I didnt start realizing that the posts I was doing for those tren pills was a complete joke until I started investigating aas. Max muscle if a joke and thats what I was going with for the first 4 years. I did not know enough about aas so I was basically like the fools in the media. Anyway, Im off cycle right now and this is what my diet honestly!! 7am protien shake and oatmeal...then i have class...then its a prework out with bcaas and jacked....at 1230 its a protein shake and i.e. today i had chicken fajitas with carb balanced tortillas...then at 3 or 330 i have an apple and peanut butter or two pb and j sandwiches....at 6 its dinner which i hate to say is usually spagetti with ground turkey...then at 9 i do an apple with peanut butter (i go through 2-3 containers of pb a week....then at bedtime which is 12 I have another protien shake...each sake is roughly 50 grams of protien. While on cycle I eat about the same but instead of the lil snacks in between meals I substitute them with a weight gainer of about 900 cals a shake (so two of those a day on cycle)

I wouldnt mind running my cycle longer but I was under the impression that tren is best at 10 weeks. Let me know what I should do to make this cycle work...Id really like to run all three compounds and I appreciate your guys time with the advice. Thank you

the reason Im only 200 lbs is because I cut down over the summer to get my abs back for boating season...and the guys who got me started on this are complete frikin idiots and had my dosages all messed up and my pct was shit...cant say much for myself tho for listening to them!!!!

Chat with 3J, but I would change two of those shakes into real food. 3 shakes a day is pushing it. Your body will better absorb solids. And the protein farts might decrease.

U
Chat with 3J, but I would change two of those shakes into real food. 3 shakes a day is pushing it. Your body will better absorb solids. And the protein farts might decrease.

Haha ya the wife bitches about those farts...Are u talking about 2 of the three protien shakes?

Other than that though what can I do to make the compounds in my cycle work together better?

I'm trying to learn here and I am determined to run these together. So as far as them not working together I guess I just don't understand why they wouldn't work very well in this cycle. An explanation would definitely help me understand. Thanks again!

U

Haha ya the wife bitches about those farts...Are u talking about 2 of the three protien shakes?

Other than that though what can I do to make the compounds in my cycle work together better?

I'm trying to learn here and I am determined to run these together. So as far as them not working together I guess I just don't understand why they wouldn't work very well in this cycle. An explanation would definitely help me understand. Thanks again!

i agree, your diet sucks. drop the 2 shakes and the PB and Js and replace with a good lean protein and complex carb.

as for the compounds, they will run fine together, but you don't need all that gear. If you cleaned up ur diet you would grow great on Test and Dbol.

You don't wanna rely on the drugs to grow and up until this point, thats what you have been doing.

I think the point about it being a waste probably has to do with your body just simply not being able to handle that much in your system.

Your body only has so many receptors from what I've read that number goes up when you put on more muscle but at 6 foot 200 lbs and 13% body fat I just don't think your body has the receptors to warrant the use of 1.5 grams of shit a week fuck I don't think it warrants the use of even 1g or anywhere close to it.

U

Well the problem is guys I start clinicals for med school in 3 weeks and I won't just babe to eat something when I want. I will however be able to drink protien or weight gainer whenever so I have no choice but to keep the shakes during the day. Now about complex carbs....oatmeal, apples, pasta, and whole grain bread (like i use for my pb & j's) are complex carbs. So I have to disagree that my diet sucks but I will agree that it could use some help (i know jelly isn't the best ;) ). So at night you guys suggest to switch my protien shake/weight gainer shake to a complex carb like a pasta? I use the weight gainer because being a med student I have no time to eat 3 to 4 thousand calories a day. I just have to make due with what I have. Given that knowledge, is there anything else I can tweek? Thank you for your continued knowledge and experienced help!

Last edited:
Well the problem is guys I start clinicals for med school in 3 weeks and I won't just babe to eat something when I want. I will however be able to drink protien or weight gainer whenever so I have no choice but to keep the shakes during the day. Now about complex carbs....oatmeal, apples, pasta, and whole grain bread (like i use for my pb & j's) are complex carbs. So I have to disagree that my diet sucks but I will agree that it could use some help (i know jelly isn't the best ;) ). So at night you guys suggest to switch my protien shake/weight gainer shake to a complex carb like a pasta? I use the weight gainer because being a med student I have no time to eat 3 to 4 thousand calories a day. I just have to make due with what I have. Given that knowledge, is there anything else I can tweek? Thank you for your continued knowledge and experienced help!

apples and pasta are not complex carbs brother. And there better things than wheat bread even. I said your diet sucks caue of all the shakes and your carb choices. either way, its gonna be hard to gain maximum results with all those shakes. Not saying you won't gain, but its not ideal.

As for the night meal, i would eat lean red meat (ground beef is ok) before I chose anything. I for some reason you have to have a shake, which i don't see why you would, then a Casein shake is best. You need something slow-digesting at night.

apples and pasta are not complex carbs brother. And there better things than wheat bread even. I said your diet sucks caue of all the shakes and your carb choices. either way, its gonna be hard to gain maximum results with all those shakes. Not saying you won't gain, but its not ideal.

As for the night meal, i would eat lean red meat (ground beef is ok) before I chose anything. I for some reason you have to have a shake, which i don't see why you would, then a Casein shake is best. You need something slow-digesting at night.

Well Im the last one to argue with someone so I will just post this site (one of many) howtothinkthin.com/instincts2.htm and http://www.weightlossforall.com/complex-carbs.htm..You will see that apples and pasta are in the complex carbs food group. Ya they may not be the best complex carbs but they do contain them. I eat whole wheat pasta as well (dont think I mentioned that earlier). I think you give very good advice RJ and I appreciate your time to give it. I will switch to lean ground beef at night and no shakes. I will just do the shakes during my clinicals when shit is to crazy to eat.

So as far as the gear goes how am I suppose to run the eq with the tren and test if I dont run it at the amounts I have posted? I have read that you need atleast 400mg a week of tren and 400mg a week of eq to notice any real changes. So with that said if I add my test that puts me over a g a week. If I dont have enough receptors then the gear will just pass through my system and not effect me? I dont quite understand that.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Well Im the last one to argue with someone so I will just post this site (one of many) howtothinkthin.com/instincts2.htm and weightlossforall.com/complex-carbs.htm..You will see that apples and pasta are in the complex carbs food group. Ya they may not be the best complex carbs but they do contain them. I eat whole wheat pasta as well (dont think I mentioned that earlier). I think you give very good advice RJ and I appreciate your time to give it. I will switch to lean ground beef at night and no shakes. I will just do the shakes during my clinicals when shit is to crazy to eat.

So as far as the gear goes how am I suppose to run the eq with the tren and test if I dont run it at the amounts I have posted? I have read that you need atleast 400mg a week of tren and 400mg a week of eq to notice any real changes. So with that said if I add my test that puts me over a g a week. If I dont have enough receptors then the gear will just pass through my system and not effect me? I dont quite understand that.

Thanks again

New to this forum but have alot of AAs knowledge bro. There are some guys here that gave you some great advice. Not going to bust your balls but yea i cant believe you ran tren on first cycle but hey whatever. If you want to bulk run this
sus 600mg 1-14
tren E 400mg 1-12
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Ditch the EQ for this cycle. The tren will get you great results with the test alone.
If your going to cut run this
Sus 650 mg 1-14
Test Prop 1-8 100mg EOD
Tren ace 100 mg EOD 1-10
Proper PCT
I got the best results with this cut cycle in my life!! Good luck bro

Back