creatine while cycling AAS's?

D-bo

How many of you guys still cycle creatine while on a cycle. I usualy ram the creatine when i am off but i hought i would cycle creatine while on a cycle Just to try something new. Your feedback would be great?

Do you guys think running creatine on cycle can increase water retention even further than Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would anyways?

creatine never made me hold any noticeable amount of water. I use it in my cycles, then increase the dose during pct.

3mg CEE doesn't bloat or look like i'm retaining water at all...I don't even put sudden water weight on but i get juicy pumps! I woudn't leave home without it :D

creatine mono is shite and made me puff up like a fat hoe , still made me stronger but with shity bloaty sides.

If you're getting "shitty bloating sides" from creatine, try spending more money on higher quality creatine - stuff not normally sold at GNC, Vitamin World, etc.

agree, there is a massive difference for most people between CEE and creatine monohydrate. Lack of bloating with CEE being one.

macro said:
yes.

reccomend CEE
700mg per 60lbs of lean body weight
PureCEE

That is a good price for CEE pills macro. I'll pick some up there when I run out. Right now I'm using something called CEE HCL by Labrada. Any info on whether its good?

have not seen any lab tests, nor heard anything one way or the other feedback wise.

all can say is that people that are selling 700mg capsules are probably using low percentage material or monohydrate, because unless stored in a very cool and very dry place it melts the caps (why PureCEE moved to coated caplets, even 500mg capsules requires care)

coated caplets or colored capsules? because colored capsules are the same as clear, they are just dyed.

Being on cycle is no reason to drop the creatine. The goal is to make gains. Why would you want to be limiting yourself?

Back