Creation or Evolution.

Dude be very careful what you post and how you do it. For one christians donate more money. And have done more for the people you see in them pics than anyone. You live where you can be taken care of. Them people do not! They dont have the funds to be healed. And yes god does bless lots and lots of them bro. Me and you can not go days and days without food or water. They do!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice obviously you only like the sweet nice stories not reality. I guess reality and religion are not compatible. Check out Humanists and what they are doing in Africa they work just as hard as Christians. The only difference is they are not promoting aids by preaching about the sin of condom use.

Not only was that gross, but it was in poor taste to draw a conclusion that God doesn't care about those children because of their shape. I don't remember ever being taught just for loving the lord you will always prosper and never face trial and tribulation. I fail to see a problem with stars thanking God for the way he's worked in their life. Whoever said you will be rich, well fed, and never have problems if you believe? I don't feel that to be the way.

WTF let the head banging begin.

Oh and one more thing AA. Jesus was not just put on a cross for us. He went through more pain than anyone in this world will ever go through. Beaten to a pulp and made to carry that huge cross for miles. No food no water no freinds! And when he was on that cross dieing while people threw things at him spit on him and betrated him. He looks up to guess who??????? GOD......... And says father forgive them for they know not what they do. Is there one man in this world today that can go through that and still forgive the person that done it? NO THERES NOT!

Delusional. This was all part of Gods plan. He demanded this violent death so as to forgive us from original sin (makes sense obviously a benevolent dude).

God sent himsefl to earth, to kill himself to save us from himself great plan makes sense to me.

Great then shut up!

What kind of teacher are you again?

Go fuck yourself you moronic little piss ant. I have already answered you in this thread and you are so stupid you missed it.

This is why I am getting out of this thread. I cant communicate with a fuckin retard that cant comprehend what is right in front of him. Most everything that myself and AASynergist have posted you didnt understand. If you dont have the capacity to grasp what is being said, there is no point in continuing.

There is less evidence for gravity than evolution. Your argument stems from evolution disagreeing with your religion not based on the evidence. If the bible was founded on gravity you would no doubts disagree with this theory.

If you go back and study the bible there are references made in it that supports gravity in the bible. you have to break down the greek meaning but it states it. That's what a lot of people don't understand when they study the bible. There are a lot of words that when broken from greek they make sense in today's society. For example the word "sunistao" is used in the greek text which means to adhere, hold together, and preserve. Also the word "phero", is the maintaining, or sustaining of all things. So it does in fact make reference to these things if the greek language is understood.

Nothing is going to happen, you die. you cease to exist. Why is that so hard to grasp? I'm comfortable with that. Live it up.

That's fine man I happen to believe differently. I think if you have lived your life for christ and done what he ask you to do on earth you have a place in heaven. On the flip side if you act like an idiot and kill, and harm and do not believe then there is a marsh mellow roasting party for you. It's just my beleif bro, and you have yours. We agree to disagree on what happens in the after life. It's the U.S of America we can do that.

Delusional. This was all part of Gods plan. He demanded this violent death so as to forgive us from original sin (makes sense obviously a benevolent dude).

God sent himsefl to earth, to kill himself to save us from himself great plan makes sense to me.

Bro your wrong here, God sent Jesus to die for your sins. God didn't send himself.

Go fuck yourself you moronic little piss ant. I have already answered you in this thread and you are so stupid you missed it.

This is why I am getting out of this thread. I cant communicate with a fuckin retard that cant comprehend what is right in front of him. Most everything that myself and AASynergist have posted you didnt understand. If you dont have the capacity to grasp what is being said, there is no point in continuing.

Carry on , Carry on. Blah, Blah, Blah! Have a good weekend, and may GOD bless you!

P.S you didn't tell us what kind of teach you were so no you have eluded that question sir.

Last edited:
what do you base this statement on you know nothing about me other than what I post.

It just sounded like you were making fun of those kids because of their condition and saying there isn't a god cause if there was one then he would help them out. If I misunderstood your post then I apologize.

Bro your wrong here, God sent Jesus to die for your sins. God didn't send himself.

You argue this as if it makes sense if God sent Jesus instead of how I described it in my statement :hahano:

Not that I should be teaching you about your religion but here goes. The Holy Bible, teaches that there is only one true God, in three persons: "God the Father, God the Son (The LORD Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit." This is called "The Holy Trinity" in Christian faith. Christians are aparently strict monotheists, that is they believe strongly in the oneness of God (Mark 12:29).

Hence my description of Gods great plan.

You argue this as if it makes sense if God sent Jesus instead of how I described it in my statement :hahano:

Not that I should be teaching you about your religion but here goes. The Holy Bible, teaches that there is only one true God, in three persons: "God the Father, God the Son (The LORD Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit." This is called "The Holy Trinity" in Christian faith. Christians are aparently strict monotheists, that is they believe strongly in the oneness of God (Mark 12:29).

Hence my description of Gods great plan.

It's a fake info. is not christian belief but a catholic interpretation And also this : mark 12 : 29 is " firstly this " Listen O Israel, Jehovah, our God, is the Only One jehovah"

you made a confusion with Jean 1:1 but the trinity is a catholic version of the belief of christian. and not the fondamentalist dogma.

It just seems weird to me...... "That (very smart) guys like AA and Strega dont understand the bible"!!!!! After all it was a book made up by dumbe cavemen. You dont dont understand it cause you dont want to.

It just seems weird to me...... "That (very smart) guys like AA and Strega dont understand the bible"!!!!! After all it was a book made up by dumbe cavemen. You dont dont understand it cause you dont want to.

These guyz pretend to be more intelligent than some others in these thread. and they are not able to understand one the more popular book ever, and it was wrote ( for the most part) by jews shepherds...

So my conclusion here is : an simple sheperd strolling with his herd of sheeps, in the middle-est, in 1473 before this area. was more smart than them.

In fact they ( these guyz here) show their unwillingness... Not able to debat reasonably.

What???

Stupid???

I said that I thought all catholics were christian? It was a rhetorical question. All Catholics are Christian. I never said that all christians were catholic. That is what you said and that IS stupid.

Dont get into a "my brain pan is bigger than your brain pan" pissing contest. You will lose.

You guys are under armed.

It would be like you standing there armed with only your Daisy Red Ryder BB gun facing a 4 ton charging white rhino.
It would be ugly and hilarious.

Last edited:
Back