Creation or Evolution.

Sorry I am confused you sound like you think you are winning at something. Delusional about the bible I am therefore not surprised that you are also delusional about this.

Irrational beliefs = irrational thoughts and actions.

LOL, I forgot again, I'm a minority with billions of other people and you agnostics represent the majority. LOL! This is great. Keep trying bro, you almost have it. I have my flame burning on my lighter with the bible in the other hand.

LOL, I forgot again, I'm a minority with billions of other people and you agnostics represent the majority. LOL! This is great. Keep trying bro, you almost have it. I have my flame burning on my lighter with the bible in the other hand.

Do you think that just because there are a lot of people believing in the bible that they are not delusional? By your arguments those who believed in Apollo, Freyr, Norse, Guarda, Helios (Helius), Huitzilopochtli (Uitzilopochtli), Re (Ra) + another 10,000 past gods/religions were also not delusional. The people who performed human sacrifices to promote good harvests by your logic were also not delusional. Muslims who believe that they will get 72 virgins in paradise by your logic are also not delusional.

This is the problem with religion it makes you think irrationally.

Ephesians 3:20 Now onto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us! ( far over and above all that we dare to ask or think. Beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams. AMPLIFIED. )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Dallas, the doctor, walked into the small hospital room of Diana Blessing. She was still groggy from surgery.

Her husband, David, held her hand as they braced themselves for the latest news.
That afternoon of March 10, 1991, complications had forced Diana, only 24-weeks pregnant, to undergo an emergency Cesarean to deliver the couple's new daughter, Dana Lu Blessing.

At 12 inches long and weighing only one pound nine ounces, they already knew she was perilously premature.
Still, the doctor's soft words dropped like bombs. 'I don't think she's going to make it,' he said, as kindly as he could.

'There's only a 10-percent chance she will live through the night, and even then, if by some slim chance she does make it, her future could be a very cruel one'

Numb with disbelief, David and Diana listened as the doctor described the devastating problems Dana would likely face if she survived.

She would never walk, she would never talk, she would probably be blind, and she would certainly be prone to other catastrophic conditions from cerebral palsy to complete mental retardation, and on and on.
'No! No!' was all Diana could say.

She and David, with their 5-year-old son Dustin, had long dreamed of the day they would have a daughter to become a family of four.

Now, within a matter of hours, that dream was slipping away.

But as those first days passed, a new agony set in for David and Diana.

Because Dana's underdeveloped nervous system was essentially 'raw', the lightest kiss or caress only intensified her discomfort, so they couldn't even cradle their tiny baby girl against their chests to offer the strength of their love. All they could do, as Dana struggled alone beneath the ultraviolet light in the tangle of tubes and wires, was to pray that God would stay close to their precious little girl.

There was never a moment when Dana suddenly grew stronger.

But as the weeks went by, she did slowly gain an ounce of weight here and an ounce of strength there. At last, when Dana turned two months old, her parents were able to hold her in their arms for the very first time.

And two months later, though doctors continued to gently but grimly warn that her chances of surviving, much less living any kind of normal life, were next to zero, Dana went home from the hospital, just as her mother had predicted.

Five years later, Dana was a petite but feisty young girl with glittering gray eyes and an unquenchable zest for life.

She showed no signs whatsoever of any mental or physical impairment. Simply, she was everything a little girl can be and more. But that happy ending is far from the end of her story.

One blistering afternoon in the summer of 1996 near her home in Irving , Texas , Dana was sitting in her mother's lap in the bleachers of a local ball park where her brother Dustin's baseball team was practicing.
As always, Dana was chattering nonstop with her mother and several other adults sitting nearby when she suddenly fell silent. Hugging her arms across her chest, little Dana asked, 'Do you smell that?'

Smelling the air and detecting the approach of a thunderstorm, Diana replied, 'Yes, it smells like rain.'

Dana closed her eyeses and again asked, 'Do you smell that?'

Once again, her mother replied, 'Yes, I think we're about to get wet. It smells like rain.'

Still caught in the moment, Dana shook her head, patted her thin shoulders with her small hands and loudly announced,
'No, it smells like Him.

It smells like God when you lay your head on His chest.'

Tears blurred Diana's eyes as Dana happily hopped down to play with the other children.

Before the rains came, her daughter's words confirmed what Diana and all the members of the extended Blessing family had known, at least in their hearts, all along.

During those long days and nights of her first two months of her life, when her nerves were too sensitive for them to touch her, God was holding Dana on His chest and it is His loving scent that she remembers so well.

Ephesians 3:20 Now onto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us! ( far over and above all that we dare to ask or think. Beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams. AMPLIFIED. )

A nice story and bible verse I'm convinced.

Sorry but thanks to science people are evolving. Atheism is growing each generation inline with education promoting critical reasoning.

While your post would have been a convincing argument to the past compulsory indoctrinated population science/educated people are no longer going to respect people proposing things to be a fact/true without providing evidence.

people are no longer going to respect people proposing things to be a fact/true without providing evidence.

So prove to me that global warming is true? Folks BELIEVE in it. Prove to me that you can only digest so many grams of protein per meal? Many folks on here THINK they know the answer. Prove to me that steroids cause cancer? Prove to me that all steroids are bad for you, cause there sure as hell is people that believe this? My point is that science will never prove everything. God gave scientist brains, abilities, ect. to do what they do but they will never prove everything. So there will always be beliefs. Sorry if you think everyting should be black or white but let me tell you bro it will never be that way.

By the way christianity IS the fastest growing religion still. There adherants are higher and the numbers are bigger so it's hard to understand that. If you just look at raw numbers then you get a different answer. So apparently God's word is still winning this battle. We are all psycho's I know.

The world population is getting dumber and dumber. Stupid people procreate much more prolifically than smart people and as a consequence we homo sapiens are going down a path where will eventually be a race of retards. I find it humorous that Cak is using popularity numbers to justify his stance. All it does is reiterate what I just said.
As Forrest once said...
"Stupid is as stupid does."

The world population is getting dumber and dumber. Stupid people procreate much more prolifically than smart people and as a consequence we homo sapiens are going down a path where will eventually be a race of retards. I find it humorous that Cak is using popularity numbers to justify his stance. All it does is reiterate what I just said.
As Forrest once said...

beautiful.

You just made steroids sound very bad by saying that bro. I never said I was so into the bible I just said I believe in it. I also said I respect them for there beliefs too. And there was no going back and forth about the monkey comment, I just gave him props on it. And that was the end of it
\

How did I make steroids sound bad?

Unless you are using steroids to fight some wasting disease or for some sport you play or for pure strength than the only other logical use is vanity, anyone thinks any different is kidding themselves.

I have no problem with that, I certainly have used for vanity purposes, but I don't try to live by some old book that tells me that vanity is a sin.

How did I make steroids sound bad?

Unless you are using steroids to fight some wasting disease or for some sport you play or for pure strength than the only other logical use is vanity, anyone thinks any different is kidding themselves.

I have no problem with that, I certainly have used for vanity purposes, but I don't try to live by some old book that tells me that vanity is a sin.

And this is where you have religion wrong my friend!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the whole point. There are tons and tons of people in this world that believe in that old book and they sin as much as everyone else.

As Forrest once said...

Nice to have you back by the way. How's the bible reading been for you? Actually pointing out the numbers is to show you that YOU are in a minority. But I know it's hard for you to understand. You only want to look at numbers when it's convenient for you to.

Will you please tell me where you get your info on procreation? LMAO, that is the stupidest thing I have read by you so far. And where do you get your info that the world is getting dumber? That cracks me up to read that statement as if your some Mensa member. You won't even tell what kind of teacher you are, are you really one or not or are you trying to be one? Cause nobody here is learning. You must be a democrat that supported Obama because you definately sound like him. Why don't you just say that we all are stupid and we should follow you and we need you and your guidance to make it in today's world since you think we are all stupid. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

And this is where you have religion wrong my friend!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the whole point. There are tons and tons of people in this world that believe in that old book and they sin as much as everyone else.

No they don't understand that. They apparently believe that we think we are perfect. There is no doubt that I am a sinner a terrible one at that. But what do we know, it's just a book like Harry Potter or something. Maybe that's what we should believe in. LOL

Nice to have you back by the way. How's the bible reading been for you? Actually pointing out the numbers is to show you that YOU are in a minority. But I know it's hard for you to understand. You only want to look at numbers when it's convenient for you to.

Will you please tell me where you get your info on procreation? LMAO, that is the stupidest thing I have read by you so far. And where do you get your info that the world is getting dumber? That cracks me up to read that statement as if your some Mensa member. You won't even tell what kind of teacher you are, are you really one or not or are you trying to be one? Cause nobody here is learning. You must be a democrat that supported Obama because you definately sound like him. Why don't you just say that we all are stupid and we should follow you and we need you and your guidance to make it in today's world since you think we are all stupid. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

My god, you are a tard.

Have you not read anything in this thread?

I am probably the most conservative member of this board.

I can tell by your post that reading is not a strong suit of yours, but if you can find the time(doubtful that you would understand it anyway) try reading:

TheBellCurve.gif

The stats will probably be too much for your pea brain to handle though.

It's so funny that I had this same discussion on another forum and it was with a bunch of laid back older mature men. It was a really good discussion, then I come here an forget that I am dealing with immature guys that are jacked up on testosterone and think they hung the moon(God did) when it comes down to it they have nothing to believe in but a monkey. They have no idea how we got here and it they do have nothing to base it on. It may be plagerized 463,395,230,932,195 times by guys in mudhuts, whiping their tails with bare hands but it's a foundation to start from and it's more than anybody here has.

My god, you are a tard.

Have you not read anything in this thread?

I am probably the most conservative member of this board.

Your what? Your GOD? Wait where did he come from? Do you have on of those? You know Yoga you step in it all the time. First it was the monkey remark, and now you are claiming to have a GOD but yet you have spent days saying different.

Your questioning my intelligence?

All I want to know is how do you explain things that science cant? Like the post I put up about the little girl? There are thousands and thousands of miracles everywhere all the time. Doctors give up alot on thier science and say theres no way a person can live or walk or see!!! But sometime they do just the opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your what? Your GOD? Wait where did he come from? Do you have on of those? You know Yoga you step in it all the time. First it was the monkey remark, and now you are claiming to have a GOD but yet you have spent days saying different.

Your questioning my intelligence?

I dont have a problem with the concept of a non denominational "god" whatever that may be. I have a problem with people taking a book and making it something more than it is. And yes, I do think you are about as bright as a 15watt bulb. You havent understood one word that i have written. The funny thing is that you dont even know how stupid you are. With each post you confirm it.

BTW, it's "you're" not your, moron.

I dont have a problem with the concept of a non denominational "god" whatever that may be. I have a problem with people taking a book and making it something more than it is. And yes, I do think you are about as bright as a 15watt bulb. You havent understood one word that i have written. The funny thing is that you dont even know how stupid you are. With each post you confirm it.

BTW, it's "you're" not your, moron.

Wow, now your proof reading!LOL. So who is your God, yoga? Please tell us again what you believe since you have essentially said we were stupid for doing so? I may only have a 15 watt bulb but at least my lights are on!

BTW, it's "haven't" not havent, moron.

You stepped in it again. Maybe you should quit talking. What kind of teacher(4th time) are you again?

Strega, you like Anadrol better than D-bol?

You're an idiot. Like I said, you havent understood a single thing.

I present one thing after another and you keep going in circles quoting scripture and asking questions that have no bearing on anything.

You have managed to completely lose track of what the thread is and it has devolved into you defending a book that you cannot explain, yet you "believe" in it. You dont even know what it means to believe in it.

Go ahead and quote more scripture. You dont know what it means. You only know what you have been told and you have been told that it is unquestionable.

I am done.

I do not care to win the ology version of the special olympics.

Back