Friday - Quads/Biceps
Saturday - Cardio/Abs/Calves

I'm trying to cut. I got-
ON Gold Standard 2x day
ON Creatine 5g /day
BSN AminoX 1scoop intra-workout
BSN N.O. Xplode 1scoop pre-workout
250mg of TEST-C injected every Monday

I'm going to start this tomorrow. Is it good or should it needs some modification? if yes, please tell me.

Pin test every 3.5 days
Are you cruising with that dose?
Split looks ok, Hams then back the next day is my only concern
No i'll be using only 250mg per week no cruise/blast. Same dose throughout the cycle. This is the first time i'm injecting so i'm trying to keep it low.
And what's up with training back after hams?

250 a week is real low, generally people recommend @least 400mg or up to 600mg for 12 weeks pinning 2x a week for a first cycle

I don't know how you train your hams if its just iso work or some compound movements, but I think it limits your compound movements... You cant really do deads if your gonna be hitting back and traps the next day heavy and if you do stiff legs then I think rack pulls is out of the question on back day... For me I feel like I have to either do deads or stiff legs and rack pulls each week, doesn't really matter which

On such a low dose you may not need an ai but I think you should do more research before you begin

On the physical side it looks good, now what are you doing on your diet side to help to make these workouts more dynamic?

A minimum of 200g protein with 200g carbs and 40-50g fats daily.
350-500 calories below maintenance. I'm trying to lean up with this stack so i can start a good test-c 500mg + dbol 30mg cycle to bulk.

id say your split looks fine . However its always hard to say . Best thing to do is give it a shot a see how it works for you . way I look at it , if u are pushing yourself to your potential (and everyone knows when they are realy trying) you will always make results . but it looks fine . only thing I ever try to do with my routine is keep certain body parts away from eachother like bi's and back - tri's and chest and maybe shoulders and chest for the sake u already work them secondarily with certain exercises .

i have an issue with you doing hams and then back the next day..

are you doing deadlifts the next day, on your back day??

On the physical side it looks good, now what are you doing on your diet side to help to make these workouts more dynamic?

thats the million dollar question milton.. everyone should be asking themselves that

How the hell do you only get 40 grams of fat a day. Do you only eat fish and chicken breast GOD DAMN. I like lower fat myself but 60 is good for me so I can have some fucking beef, for fucks sake 40g

i have an issue with you doing hams and then back the next day..

are you doing deadlifts the next day, on your back day??
No i don't do deadlifts or Squats because of this herniated disc i've got from a car accident.

How the hell do you only get 40 grams of fat a day. Do you only eat fish and chicken breast GOD DAMN. I like lower fat myself but 60 is good for me so I can have some fucking beef, for fucks sake 40g

Yes, only fish and chicken.. and eggs. Beef's not good in my country.

Back