Crystals in my gear. Help!

n0limits

I've been getting horrible PIP since I started my cycle on the 18th. I have pinned 4 times, rotating sites, and each time I get terrible pain the next day that lasts until I have to pin again...

I am blasting Test E, and its 250mg/ml. I inject 250mg E3Ds.

Today before I pinned I noticed a tiny crystal on the needle. I inspected the vial, and didn't notice any crystals in it.

Anyone have any feedback? Should I try warming up the gear? Is this normal?

I am a TRT patient and have never experienced PIP before with my other Test E.

Thanks!

Just watch it until it clears. Low heat, no boiling water.

If it's not crashed there's no need to do it every time

I have never had to heat my vials up for this, but I remember someone recommending putting a needle in the top to allow venting. Is that necessary in case it overheats?

I have never had to heat my vials up for this, but I remember someone recommending putting a needle in the top to allow venting. Is that necessary in case it overheats?

Not if you're going to watch it, which you should. It should start to clear in minutes.

this is if your putting it in the oven. Best to use tongs and do it on the stove top in hot water.

Sorry, I'm not being clear. I noticed a crystal on the tip of the needle before injecting. When I look at the vial it just looks like oil.

You can put the vial in hot water or in the micro for 25 seconds and shake the vial will going away

Yea, I have had this happen with test e before. Its always around this time a year when it happens to me. I dont no the exact temp in which the test e will crash but keeping the gear a least 60 to 65 degrees will help. Or it could just have been a bad brew...

I have just headed it up like Austinite is suggesting.
Heat the water low to med for 5 to 10 min with a pinn in the stopper to vent it. It should not crash again if you dont let it get to cold.

Last edited:
The need to put a pinn in the stopper to vent when you heat up a vial is a myth... it is useless and unsterile.
I have heated up vials more times then i can count, never had a problem with inside pressure.

You can put the vial in hot water or in the micro for 25 seconds and shake the vial will going away

I was wondering about using the microwave. Doesn't the metal on the cap cause a problem in the microwave? As I recall there is a way metal can be put in the microwave, but I do not remember how that is done. Seems like it has to be totally enclosed in a microwave safe container, or something like that.

Don't do the microwave!

If you don't want to use the oven or boiled water then use a hair dryer

And if that doesn't work give it to me :yumyum:

Probably best not to put any metal in your microwave. Plenty of clean ways to heat it without wrecking your gear and microwave.

Back