Cubs win Cubs win!

Sterno

I thought that last nights hit by sammer was going over the fence, but dudnt tieing the series 2-2 , this sends the cubs and the braves to a 5th game, I hope to god the cubs take it all the way!...

here to being a chicago native!

STERNO

I'm sorry but this mimicking of the tomahawk chop is really pissing me off. If you have to try and mimick somebody that gets in the playoffs every year to feel good about not making a world series since 1945 and not winning one since 1918 that's horrible. I used to respect Cubs fans for staying true but now I just want all those bastards to watch Kerry Wood and his slutty girl they kept showing lose a miserable death down in ATL. I may be eating these words later, but who cares i stayed true to my teams since I was a little kid and it has paid off for the last 12 years. GO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... no matter who wins between the cubs/marlins doesn't really matter. Whoever comes out of the AL is going to be World Champions.

rollercoaster said:
lol... no matter who wins between the cubs/marlins doesn't really matter. Whoever comes out of the AL is going to be World Champions.

i couldent say it better my self. but glad to see the cubs win.

rollercoaster said:

You wanna say that again? I couldn't quite hear ya.

Back