customs whats up with them?

cyto33

so heres the thing. i have been waiting on a package or more to come in. the first one i got was opened and resealed by customs. i just got home last night and found 4 more packages in my box all opened and sealed with the gear inside of them.
i am still waiting on 1 more to come in i expect it today at some time.
i don't understand what is going on with customs, i mean it's great for me that i got the gear but ??????

Yo ..smae thing for me last year...I was a bit taken aback..started looking up and down my street looking for obvious surveillance...it was fromm Mexico though..
All gear was inside ??!!
I did some of it and still have some..if they are going after end users Id be fucked for sure.
I was and still am confused bout that....I still beleive WE , end users, are good to go..It did and does generate some paranoia on my part.

yeah that's the strangest thing. i would hate for them to come to my door and think i'm going to let them in.
it's prob. some newbie not knowing what they are doing or not enough for them to care about.

The guy at customs who opened your package could have been a juicer himself and a decent guy so let it on its merry way!

it must be miracl for the season. hahaha.
i just don't know what to say to this. except i must have an angel.

awesome cyto.
I think this just goes to show everyone how much customs really cares about this problem. For the government to prosecute someone for personal use it's just not realistic.

And always remember it all depends on the customs agent you get as well, same thing when you clear customs coming back in the country, depending on the agent it's an easy go or a hard go.

But as you can see the policy on steroids isn't a death penalty. Obviously if it was a package of coke it wouldn't have been resealed and sent on to you.

they fucked up. and if u think u have an angel, think twice. in this case, the devil is on ure side. an angel won't condone steroids, unless it's juicing itself-which i doubt.

I figure customs has snagged a couple of my packages, I haven't received any letter but I think the letter thing may be hit and miss anyway. Buyer beware, if it gets snagged then fuc ya, I wouldn't bother sending a letter either and who's going to complain?

so heres the thing. i have been waiting on a package or more to come in. the first one i got was opened and resealed by customs. i just got home last night and found 4 more packages in my box all opened and sealed with the gear inside of them.
i am still waiting on 1 more to come in i expect it today at some time.
i don't understand what is going on with customs, i mean it's great for me that i got the gear but ??????

It would have been funny if customs put a letter in it saying "Merry Christmas".

I had one get snagged and another has been sitting at customs since Nov 27 according to the tracking #. Fingers crossed on the reships but if they dont arrive, I wont be buying anything other than domestic, no matter how attractive the prices are.

Do you guys think it is easier for packages to get through customs during the holidays? I can't even imagine how many more packages must be going through them now.

Do you guys think it is easier for packages to get through customs during the holidays? I can't even imagine how many more packages must be going through them now.

That was always my uderstanding. Just before xmas the volume of packages rises, even the usps sorting facilities do temp hiring for xtra help. I guess when theres a higher volume of packages coming through customs, they cant pick through as many.

yeah im in the white north. thats what i was thinking the angel would look like if i had one. but i think scarz is right the devil always makes me do it..

I received a package today with gear inside and a empty box with a seizure letter inside.I thought it was ironic I lost one and got the other at the same address on the same day.Shipper split the order into two packages and fortunately I got the one with 8 bottles of test and lost the one with 80 dollars worth of odds and ends.I'm not going to fool around with a re-ship,I'm going domestic only in the future.

Waiting forever and fooling with customs makes international sourcing a PITA.I'll pay a little extra for quality product I can get in several days instead of weeks or months.

I wish I would have done a search here before I ordered overseas.

Two of my packages are in from Europe and sitting in NYC at customs. Its been 8 days and counting. last time they cleared after 12 days and i got them in 2 after.

customs suck

I received a package today with gear inside and a empty box with a seizure letter inside.I thought it was ironic I lost one and got the other at the same address on the same day.Shipper split the order into two packages and fortunately I got the one with 8 bottles of test and lost the one with 80 dollars worth of odds and ends.I'm not going to fool around with a re-ship,I'm going domestic only in the future.

Waiting forever and fooling with customs makes international sourcing a PITA.I'll pay a little extra for quality product I can get in several days instead of weeks or months.

I wish I would have done a search here before I ordered overseas.

I be worried for a knock on the door.

Back