Advice on Boards seems to be canned textbook advice not personalized

texas.redneck

So I'm a newbie and I've been hanging out on a couple forums such as steroidology. My question/concern is why is all the advice just canned prescription recipes for ancillaries on cycle and PCT?

It's like the exact same AI protocol and PCT protocols are always given not factoring in if I'm 185lbs or 250lbs or if I'm injecting 500mg a week or 1000mg a week, if I'm stacking 5 steroids versus, 1, etc. Is there anywhere to go to punch in stats and get more personalized prescriptions? Or is the only way to do this by finding a doctor who is cool with using PED's and do labs?

To me it just seems like there would be more or better info available about how to personalize your ancillary use (i.e. AI's and PCT drugs, etc.). . It's like every veteran bodybuilder wants to respond to everyone of my questions with the exact same prescriptions that are posted all over the internet and I just can't see how that can be right for everyone.

Also, a lot of the veterans on all the forums seem to be bodybuilder types. So it's also hard to find advice from other performance enhancing athletes.

Unfortunately, nobody is going to be able to give exact protocols for ancillaries. Theres never a single correct answer as to how much of a certain drug a user may need, just so many variables involved.

Most people on forums are posting what has worked for them specifically, or reposting the more common ancillary protocols. None of it is set in stone or guaranteed to produce a desired effect.

They are just reasonable starting points for each drug, and the expectation is that the user will titrate their dose based on bloodwork and/or symptoms.

It would be awesome if it was more black and white when it comes to these things, but that's not realistic.

The only cookie cutter answer when it comes to ai doses is getting bloodwork to dial in your dose. Everything else is just an educated guess based off of personal experience like mentioned above...

Some people like me don t even use ai or pct not gyno pron and never come off so it's hard for anyone to help u there bro start with .5 Mcg eod and see if it's enough

So I'm a newbie and I've been hanging out on a couple forums such as steroidology. My question/concern is why is all the advice just canned prescription recipes for ancillaries on cycle and PCT?

It's like the exact same AI protocol and PCT protocols are always given not factoring in if I'm 185lbs or 250lbs or if I'm injecting 500mg a week or 1000mg a week, if I'm stacking 5 steroids versus, 1, etc. Is there anywhere to go to punch in stats and get more personalized prescriptions? Or is the only way to do this by finding a doctor who is cool with using PED's and do labs?

To me it just seems like there would be more or better info available about how to personalize your ancillary use (i.e. AI's and PCT drugs, etc.). . It's like every veteran bodybuilder wants to respond to everyone of my questions with the exact same prescriptions that are posted all over the internet and I just can't see how that can be right for everyone.

Also, a lot of the veterans on all the forums seem to be bodybuilder types. So it's also hard to find advice from other performance enhancing athletes.

Please post up some examples of this.

Also please note that if you are stacking 5 compounds and running grams, you are not a beginner and should know how to run ancillaries, etc. based on your previous experience.

Sorry there bud but if I had a penny for every time that I have asked for someones stats I could run for president. We ask for stats so we can custom tailor the advice. So this post about the same being given over and over again is incorrect.

We get dozens and dozens of first time posting members asking advice about their first, second etc. cycle every day and it just does my head in sometime that they share no stats to aid in the forthcoming advice.
So I beg to differ with your post OP because we do not roll like that here at ology.

Alot of people dont know so they just repeat what they have been told.

AAS is some serious stuff in my opinion, so the first step to getting involved with AAS is RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH... and more research. this way you will know what each steroid does, how it works, why it works, etc etc. as a result of thorough research you'll have a great understanding of every compound so that you can eventually figure out for yourself which ones would best accommodate your goals. this research should also include various AAS sources and labs too.

this in-depth knowledge will come in handy when you want to stack a few steroids at once. you'll know which ones synergistically, which ones are best for your specific goals, the best time to implement a specific compound to get the best results... and the list goes on. this is why bullshit cookie-cutter pre made cycles a buddy of yours made you or ones you find online dont work. i'm talking about the ones that come with specific AI doses, AI frequency, and even a specific AI to use.

the second step to getting involved in this life, once you've done lots of research, should be your first encounter with AAS.. your first cycle. i always always always recommend testosterone propionate @ 525mg a week (150mg EOD injections) for 12 weeks as a first cycle. it's basic, will yield you great results (if your diet and training is right), and most importnatly you will know how your body responds to AAS and AI's.

estradiol is the hardest hormone to control (and the most important to control) since every single person's body chemistry is different. fuck whatever you read about specific AI dosages and find out what works for you. when i started i made the mistake of not getting bloods as often as i should.. i actually hardly ever got bloods drawn within my first year of using gear. mistake. so remember, the most important thing when using test is making sure you shit is legit first off, and estrogen control. and by estrogen control i mean playing with your AI doses and getting bloods drawn every 10-14 days to make sure you're not taking too much or too little. and no, nolvadex is not an AI lol.

personally, i know my body well enough to know when something is off without getting bloods. then i use my brain and see what's changed in my AAS regimen, then i try to fix it. if i can't, then i get bloods. for example, i know for a fact that on 525mg a week of test prop only, 0.25mg ED of pharmaceutical grade arimidex keeps my estradiol in check. i know exactly how much of which specific AI i need per 250mg of testosterone a week.

so since i can't stress AI maintenance enough, pick up some liquid AI (i recommend RUI's liquid exemestane [aromasin]). i always recommend liquid AI's for a beginner simply because you can very precisely measure your dose in order to familiarize yourself to your body's needs on cycle. aromasin comes in 25mg tablets, which at best can be cut up into quarters and as a result you are obligated with a 6.25mg dose or a 12.5mg dose.

in conclusion, my most important advice to give you is research this shit until your head explodes because these are powerful hormones. and if you are a young guy (between 20-25), you could potentially fuck up some of your natural hormone production for LIFE. me personally, i have 4 and a half years of experience with this stuff and i'm just turning 23 years old in one month. so given my previous statement, you do the math.

good luck bro! and feel free to message me if you have any further questions regarding the topic bro because i really do enjoy guiding the rookies as much as i can. just don't want other guys starting out to make the same mistakes i made (and i'm sure many other experienced users will agree)

Please post up some examples of this.

Also please note that if you are stacking 5 compounds and running grams, you are not a beginner and should know how to run ancillaries, etc. based on your previous experience.

I rescind my comment now. I am receiving much better advice here than on other forums. Glad I joined this forum. Thanks!

If you want to check out my newbie cycle thread see it here:
steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/685577-completely-out-control-newbie-cycle-check-out.html#post3734169

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit this whole thing is redundant to OP's other thread. WE are talking in circles with you. You want us to look here and look there. You start with saying the advice on here is just repetitive bogus.

Well don't you see and hear and read the same bullshit Q's from newbies. Gyno help, PIP help, I saw some blood. MY quad is falling off. This is my first cycle I wanna do Test , Dbol, Deca, Tren and Winstrol. What di ya think guys.
Not to bash the young and restless Ha!! but you will hear these same answers all the time over n over.

I k like to think that I can help someone and sometimes I just see red when I write the same response and advice on three threads in one hour only to come back and hear some kid arguing or wanting proof because the kid at the gym gave him a bro-science way to do a cycle. OH and to keep an AI on hand. Might as well use it for a lubricant to beat off.

Last edited:
Shit this whole thing is redundant to OP's other thread. WE are talking in circles with you. You want us to look here and look there. You start with saying the advice on here is just repetitive bogus.

Well don't you see and hear and read the same bullshit Q's from newbies. Gyno help, PIP help, I saw some blood. MY quad is falling off. This is my first cycle I wanna do Test , Dbol, Deca, Tren and Winstrol. What di ya think guys.
Not to bash the young and restless Ha!! but you will hear these same answers all the time over n over.

I k like to think that I can help someone and sometimes I just see red when I write the same response and advice on three threads in one hour only to come back and hear some kid arguing or wanting proof because the kid at the gym gave him a bro-science way to do a cycle. OH and to keep an AI on hand. Might as well use it for a lubricant to beat off.

I got you. I'm listening to you on my other thread. About to start breaking my Anastrozle in half.... :)

And don't I get some props for being slightly more prepared and educated than the average newb? Ha! I mean you and I have been going back and forth on my cycle thread on dosing and shit but not like I don't have all my gear on hand and ready for my cycle with some extras and I have done some research. Lol. Not like I'm the newb 18 year old on here trying to do a deca only cycle because some douche sold him two vials of it at the gym and that's all he has...hahaha

Dosing information: Take 1-2 tablets every four hours. Do not exceed 12 tablets in a 24 hour period unless under the supervision of a physician.

I can pretty much find that on almost any OTC and prescription oral medication. Tailoring, or fine tuning comes in after the process has started.

I know you rescinded your comment OP, but it is pretty much the norm everywhere to have a typical dose for just about anything.

Heck, what kills me is that most meds and supplements are calculated on a 5'6" male at 150lbs. This means that as I'm twice that size, I have to figure out if the recommendation is still applicable to me or not. Sometimes it is, often times its not. :(

At least we can change things to suit our needs. :)

Heck, what kills me is that most meds and supplements are calculated on a 5'6" male at 150lbs. This means that as I'm twice that size, I have to figure out if the recommendation is still applicable to me or not. Sometimes it is, often times its not. :(

At least we can change things to suit our needs. :)
so we should understand that you are BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG in this case? lol. what are you? 12?

so we should understand that you are BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG in this case? lol. what are you? 12?

What you should understand is the gentleman you are speaking too is one of the more experienced and most intelligent and helpful people/resources you will find on this topic. Instead of insulting him you should trying listening to and even respecting him and his input, it would serve you much better.

Please respect one of our most senior, respected and knowledgeable members and get the most of what you can from this and yes he is BIG.

Last edited:
Back