Advice on Boards seems to be canned textbook advice not personalized

So I'm a newbie and I've been hanging out on a couple forums such as steroidology. My question/concern is why is all the advice just canned prescription recipes for ancillaries on cycle and PCT?

It's like the exact same AI protocol and PCT protocols are always given not factoring in if I'm 185lbs or 250lbs or if I'm injecting 500mg a week or 1000mg a week, if I'm stacking 5 steroids versus, 1, etc. Is there anywhere to go to punch in stats and get more personalized prescriptions? Or is the only way to do this by finding a doctor who is cool with using PED's and do labs?

To me it just seems like there would be more or better info available about how to personalize your ancillary use (i.e. AI's and PCT drugs, etc.). . It's like every veteran bodybuilder wants to respond to everyone of my questions with the exact same prescriptions that are posted all over the internet and I just can't see how that can be right for everyone.

Also, a lot of the veterans on all the forums seem to be bodybuilder types. So it's also hard to find advice from other performance enhancing athletes.

ai and PCT dose wont vary much and of you are 200lb or 250lb wont have much diff in PCT or AI use, its more the compounds you are using. higher bf% is a no no for cycling though.
but anways besides that abig majority of people just repeat what they have been told and/or do preach what they have done and dont look at any other more possibly optimal ways of doing thins. like letro fro gyno removal which i DONT agree with and have many valid reasons as to why a SERM is better, yet i see it posted over and over again (not soo much here but other places).
but you get a guy that used letro for gyno and it did shrink, well now hes only going to preach that most times. but a SERM would have done the same thing and left you from crashing your estrogen levels to nothing. sometimes its not just about what will or wont work. sometimes there are a few things that will "work" but it doesnt make them the optimal way of going about it.

for AI.s and PCT the standard known to work are pretty much the same, that have been proven to work. so you will see pretty much the same PCT and AI use around the forums. id be more concerned with what you are taking vs. how much lbs you got.

loooooooooool. bro you can be big. we're not talking about it. you cant even understand what i am talking about. it is sad. but i understand why you cant even understand. because you are a bodybuilder.

yeah i must be stupid too because i like to grow my muscle mass....? :/
must b all that read meat i eat making me stupid... oh wait i dont eat meat... any other stereotypes you with to post and may you look even more like a immature noob 15 year old?

I like to life FOR ME. sure girls looking is a compliment ( and guys sadly lol) but idgaf about that i life for me.
sure there will always bee tools in any community and there are "club body builders" that have half a brain and lift just for girls.... thats far from the whole cake here i assure you....

All bodybuilders say that they lift for themselves. it is not true. of course they lift for themselves TOO but they want people notice them.
of course. everybody wants to be noticed and get attention in one way or another. having attention drawn to yourself by anything is one of the keys to success, especially if you dont even have to do anything to get attention.

you have to have some sort of social retardation if you don't have any desire to be noticed.

genetics wise, i wasnt dealt the best hand when it comes to fat storage. i would gain weight (muscle and fat) just as fast as i lost it. this lead to body dysmorphia around the age of 15 which is when i started lifting, which then lead to doing a cycle at age 18, then just deciding to stay on at age 19. i turn 23 in exactly one month. maybe not the wisest choice, but i am satisfied.

you know why people want to get big? because they want to earn respect from other people because they CAN NOT earn with their brain!

I know you are banned and cannot read this, but I wanted to reply anyway. Many of the members here DO have powerful brains (by that I mean very intelligent or very learned). How many people out there can read a PubMed article and have it make sense to them...and then be able to translate it into layspeak so EVERYONE understands it? I actually have my degree in Nuclear Engineering Technologies, just as an example.

I decided to get big because it meant a healther, and happier, me. I want to be the old guy who is still in great shape and healthy up until close to the day he dies. Not Heath big, but bigger and stronger than the average Joe. Why just be smarter than most people when I can be both smarter AND stronger than most people?

Never settle for average if you can achieve greatness.

I know you are banned and cannot read this, but I wanted to reply anyway. Many of the members here DO have powerful brains (by that I mean very intelligent or very learned). How many people out there can read a PubMed article and have it make sense to them...and then be able to translate it into layspeak so EVERYONE understands it? I actually have my degree in Nuclear Engineering Technologies, just as an example.

I decided to get big because it meant a healther, and happier, me. I want to be the old guy who is still in great shape and healthy up until close to the day he dies. Not Heath big, but bigger and stronger than the average Joe. Why just be smarter than most people when I can be both smarter AND stronger than most people?

Never settle for average if you can achieve greatness.

I'm with you on this. I agree 100%. There are so many older men who got lazy and let themselves go to hell. Big bellies, santa clause beards, canes to hold up their weight, or the skinny weak ones. I don't want to look old and weak. There is usually no need. I understand that some men had little choice due to bad health, but most had a choice. Now a days there are so many obese men, that l get noticed, and I'm not quite a thin man, but people notice the muscle and condition I'm in.

It's messed up how people are such losers that they feel the need to challenge people that are legitimately giving solid advice.

I've never been on any forum till ology. Since I joined this forum I've looked at others and joined one more. Ology is by far the best And I can honestly say All you people I mean the regulars. Are some of the coolest, funniest, honest and real people I've ever talked to. This forum is a bunch of good people.

So I'm a newbie and I've been hanging out on a couple forums such as steroidology. My question/concern is why is all the advice just canned prescription recipes for ancillaries on cycle and PCT?

It's like the exact same AI protocol and PCT protocols are always given not factoring in if I'm 185lbs or 250lbs or if I'm injecting 500mg a week or 1000mg a week, if I'm stacking 5 steroids versus, 1, etc. Is there anywhere to go to punch in stats and get more personalized prescriptions? Or is the only way to do this by finding a doctor who is cool with using PED's and do labs?

To me it just seems like there would be more or better info available about how to personalize your ancillary use (i.e. AI's and PCT drugs, etc.). . It's like every veteran bodybuilder wants to respond to everyone of my questions with the exact same prescriptions that are posted all over the internet and I just can't see how that can be right for everyone.

Also, a lot of the veterans on all the forums seem to be bodybuilder types. So it's also hard to find advice from other performance enhancing athletes.

What you find from our advice on this board and others is the basics and the guidelines and knowledge on how to handle certain situations. We cannot tell you what is the proper dosage for your AI OR how much more AAS mg's you need to put on extra size OR what AAS will be best for you with hardly any sides and most gains..

It's all trial and error. I've ran tren E and had good results and hardly any sides. Then I ran anadrol and could not even eat a protein shake because of it. Just learn from your experiences and do your best to not make MAJOR mistakes. Everyone has diff bodies and genetics. If your up to enter the world of AAS, then you need to come to terms with the facts that there is going to be just as many downs as ups when u shoot random things into yourself and take random tablets. It's a gamble and clearly most of us find it worth going through.

Back