Advice on Boards seems to be canned textbook advice not personalized

Please respect one of our most senior, respected and knowledgeable members and get the most of what you can from this and yes he is BIG.
you know why people want to get big? because they want to earn respect from other people because they CAN NOT earn with their brain!

All bodybuilders say that they lift for themselves. it is not true. of course they lift for themselves TOO but they want people notice them.

you know why people want to get big? because they want to earn respect from other people because they CAN NOT earn with their brain!

That's why I enjoy online interaction. If we were in person, you would believe just about anything I tell you in order to increase your mass. Yes, I'm bigger than most folks - but I also enjoy using my brains, which I get to do in an environment like this.

I guess I could go on about having multiple degrees, in process of earning a master's in a difficult field, and earn a living ensuring that airplanes don't go BOOM during flight - but that's not how I like to get my thoughts across.

I prefer to read material pertinent to the subject, study it, apply it, and share my findings. I enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle, as do many other educated folks that not only are on this forum, but also in this thread.

To be honest, I rather enjoy the duality involved in having an online persona in which I'm often challenged regarding my practical knowledge, and the intellectual challenges that come in face-to-face interactions when folks think a person of my stature can't possibly have an intelligence quotient in the triple digits.

I got big because I enjoy how weight training makes me feel. Add to the fact that the more efficient the body, the more efficient the brain functions - and it's really a win/win scenario. ;)

Don't worry though, I won't judge you for judging me. I understand that not everyone has learned the importance of open mindedness in order to gain more knowledge. :p

My .02c :)

loooooooooool. bro you can be big. we're not talking about it. you cant even understand what i am talking about. it is sad. but i understand why you cant even understand. because you are a bodybuilder.

loooooooooool. bro you can be big. we're not talking about it. you cant even understand what i am talking about. it is sad. but i understand why you cant even understand. because you are a bodybuilder.

I'm comfortable with the fact that you lack the necessary ability to comprehend and communicate effectively. I don't look down on you for it one iota. :)

I'm comfortable with the fact that you lack the necessary ability to comprehend and communicate effectively. I don't look down on you for it one iota. :)

what? lol. anyway listen. homo neanderthal have muscles but brain. homo sapiens have brain but muscles. thats why we are in here now :) gotcha?

...WTF really how immature and ignorant. I was just going to shut down and I came across this ignorant crap. Muscles get respect? where do you come from kiddo.

Ya sure your name isn't egg on face ... ha haha !!

I can't speak for anyone else here but I can personally assure you that I do not lift weights for respect. I just want to accomplish one of my dreams of having a nice body,just a personal goal of mine.

what? lol. anyway listen. homo neanderthal have muscles but brain. homo sapiens have brain but muscles. thats why we are in here now :) gotcha?

English isn't your first language I'm guessing. Look sexxy, I'm sorry that your amazing venture into AAS hasn't been working out for you, but you really need to stop trolling.

Unless the idea of chatting with grown men over the Internet turns you on. In that case, I think you *might* have the wrong site. :)

You are a complete incomplete joke.

Who do you think you are to come on here and talk shit to people?

Kick rocks nutts on your face!

This dude is a dumb dick HW. Not even worth the time it takes to type a reply.
OP got to your other forum.... in other words, fuck off!!

So I'm a newbie and I've been hanging out on a couple forums such as steroidology. My question/concern is why is all the advice just canned prescription recipes for ancillaries on cycle and PCT?

It's like the exact same AI protocol and PCT protocols are always given not factoring in if I'm 185lbs or 250lbs or if I'm injecting 500mg a week or 1000mg a week, if I'm stacking 5 steroids versus, 1, etc. Is there anywhere to go to punch in stats and get more personalized prescriptions? Or is the only way to do this by finding a doctor who is cool with using PED's and do labs?

To me it just seems like there would be more or better info available about how to personalize your ancillary use (i.e. AI's and PCT drugs, etc.). . It's like every veteran bodybuilder wants to respond to everyone of my questions with the exact same prescriptions that are posted all over the internet and I just can't see how that can be right for everyone.

Also, a lot of the veterans on all the forums seem to be bodybuilder types. So it's also hard to find advice from other performance enhancing athletes.

I always found that it is way easier to criticize than it is too accomplish something. Do you give of your time to help others like the moderators on this forum?

And look 'Egg on Face', you are just a troll. A person who hides behind their computer, trying to get attention.

Last edited:
if someone tells truth of course he will be banned. no surprises

You are a clown!!!

People don't get banned around here for telling the truth.

People get banned for not following rules, being rude and last but not least acting like you.

I bet your parents are soooo proud of you. Did they teach you to disrespect people that you ask for advice from then don't like the advice given?

Back