Cutting combo ! Please help winstrol + anavar

magic-mike

Cutting combo- please help winstrol + anavar

Hi guys, i hope somebody can shed some light , or at least point me in the right direction here.

I am looking to do a cutting cycle, and just picked up some Winstrol 50mg and Anavar 30mg caps.

Its not my 1st cycle, but it is my 1st time to use orals as in this case.
i have always used winny injectables.

I have read through a lot of threads, and honestly , its a liitle confusing, or should i say a lot of mixed views on these 2 above.

l am 38 years old, 204lbs and 5,11 , i diet , and work out 5 days a week (cardio included)

my past cycles have been pretty basic, and ran for short periods.
my last cylce was some Stanozol RWR which i ran for 8 weeks.
I got good results, but had potential for more.

I just want to know from you guys if i should stack these 2 : WIN and VAR, what dosage per day, and for how many weeks.

Also , asides from the liver prep, what else should i include during or post cylce for recovery?

Thanx guys

Last edited:
Orals are to be used in addition to, not a replAcement for test my good man. At the bf% you've indicated winstrol will mostly make your joints hurt as it's mostly used for contest prep to help extrude the subcutaneous water to look more cut. Water and fat are removed via different mechanisms so winstrol for your purposes is virtually useless.

Get your diet on point, drop 5% bf then maybe just test e or c for a few months. Anavar can be useful when you're lean enough to see it work, and if you can find the real deal.

Oral only cycles are a bad idea mostly because they're tough on your liver and should only be used for several weeks and the gains seen are mostly temporary and becUse they suppress your natural test without replacing it with a synthetic form. Test is what makes a man feel like a man.

But hey do what you want, just come back after it's over and tell me I'm right

Thanx Carverelli , all are valid points, and i am very open to ideas and criticism.
I am still a beginner with regards to cycles, so im taking it all in.
I havent started anything just yet, as i need more info.

My other question regarding Test is, (in my case) will i still see lean gains as opposed to bulking? as i really dont want to bulk right now.
Hence why i have Winstrol and Anavar on hand if i need to combine with more stuff. (in my case i guess i need to invest in some Test e or c as you stated above..)

My original plan was the following combos:

STANOZLOL RWR (injectable)
BRONTEL 20mcg tabs (equiv to Clen tabs)
TREMB (injectable)

I didnt proceed with the above , because i was worried about the TREM and Clen affecting my cardio ( which i am managing to do well in my workout)

thanx

For your first cycle, I would recommend Test only. Also, you should have an aromatase inhibitor on hand, such as Arimidex.

Although some steroids can be sometimes classified as "cutting" or "bulking" products, Testosterone is a steroid that is, or at least should be used in all cycles. There are several alternative options of Testosterone, ie; Testosterone Propionate, Enanthate, Cypionate, Acetate, etc... The difference between these Testosterones are the esters added to them (used to slow the release of the hormone into your system). Whether you are bulking, cutting, training for a competition in power lifting/bodybuilding, etc... there will be certain times in which using a form of Testosterone may be more beneficial to use vs. another form of Testosterone. As carverelli mentioned, bulking or cutting will depend on caloric intake. Even if someone were using Test Decanoate, Deca, and Anadrol on cycle, with a proper diet they can still be lean.

Oral only cycles are for women. Bottom line. No exceptions. Men need test. Test is the base for every and all cycles. Bottom line. No exceptions. Steroids will not necessarily bulk or cut you. That would be diet specific. If you eat like shit, your results will be shit no matter what your taking. If it were that easy everybody on gear would look like pros. Diet is everything. Get your diet dialed in first. You may want to hire somebody like 3j. Look him up. He's pretty successful with clients especially on here. At your age you cant afford to cycle improperly. Your natty test levels aren't what they used to be. Doing oral cycles shuts down your test and chances of you recovering from it aren't great. Here's a link to get u in the right direction. Remember diet is everything!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Hi guys, i hope somebody can shed some light , or at least point me in the right direction here.

I am looking to do a cutting cycle, and just picked up some Winstrol 50mg and Anavar 30mg caps.

Its not my 1st cycle, but it is my 1st time to use orals as in this case.
i have always used winny injectables.

I have read through a lot of threads, and honestly , its a liitle confusing, or should i say a lot of mixed views on these 2 above.

l am 38 years old, 204lbs and 5,11 , i diet , and work out 5 days a week (cardio included)

my past cycles have been pretty basic, and ran for short periods.
my last cylce was some Stanozol RWR which i ran for 8 weeks.
I got good results, but had potential for more.

I just want to know from you guys if i should stack these 2 : WIN and VAR, what dosage per day, and for how many weeks.

Also , asides from the liver prep, what else should i include during or post cylce for recovery?

Thanx guys

If this was your first cycle I would say different. BUT! I would include test prop 75mg eod I would do either one var or whinny personally I would do anavar it has great cutting effects and low water retention. Test Prop 75 - 100mg eod VAR 50-70mg ed 6 - 8 week cycle.

Tell me how it goes with the Winny oral... it has never done much for me!! The only thing for me that has worked for me on a cut is Test! Good ollllll test helped me maintain muscle for sure! When I added tren I started gaining also on a cut.

Oral only cycles are for women. Bottom line. No exceptions. Men need test. Test is the base for every and all cycles. Bottom line. No exceptions. Steroids will not necessarily bulk or cut you. That would be diet specific. If you eat like shit, your results will be shit no matter what your taking. If it were that easy everybody on gear would look like pros. Diet is everything. Get your diet dialed in first. You may want to hire somebody like 3j. Look him up. He's pretty successful with clients especially on here. At your age you cant afford to cycle improperly. Your natty test levels aren't what they used to be. Doing oral cycles shuts down your test and chances of you recovering from it aren't great. Here's a link to get u in the right direction. Remember diet is everything!

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Great source of info tbonexl , thanx !

Guys, thank you all for the replies and input so far...
What about the post cycle therapy? any basic recommendations?

Also, re liver support, i have been looking at a few oral options, Does anybody have any other reccomendations?

Milk thistle is still the rounder i see in general.
What mg caps and dosage per day / prior and post cycle time should liver support be taken correctly ?

you need to drop all orals and just run test by itself.. youre making a big mistake running orals alone..

you need to drop all orals and just run test by itself.. youre making a big mistake running orals alone..

I hear you guys, i think i was over anxious when i picked up these orals !
Now i need to try get some Test Prop, and pass on my orals to someone who may use them i guess.
I just despise the idea of sticking myself, i cant do it correctly, and i really dont have many options, unless i use a spot that i can see, ( leg maybe?) and at that i know it will be a drama if i do it myself! (the person that usually jabs me is not around any more, so that sucks) : (

Now i need to try get some Test Prop, and pass on my orals to someone who may use them i guess.
I just despise the idea of sticking myself, i cant do it correctly, and i really dont have many options, unless i use a spot that i can see, ( leg maybe?) and at that i know it will be a drama if i do it myself! (the person that usually jabs me is not around any more, so that sucks) : (

In all honesty then bro you just gotta suck it up - that or deal with the health consequences and long list of problems that stem from having zero testosterone in your body. Anyone can do it.. you just gotta man up!

Back