Cycle Update!

LAWNSAVER

Ok guys, I'm into my 8th week of 12. I was doing 200mg of prop MWF, and 75mg of Fina T,TH,S. I was taking 50mg of IP Winstrol (winny), but had to stop.

I am losing weight. I hope it because of fina's fat burning effects. I seem harder and leaner, but dont want to loss weight. I want to stay around 250, but keep leaning up. I topped out at 255lbs in the first half, while on 1000mg of Enan, and 35mg of D-bol, I ma now at 243, but look better.

My Freaking Bis still wont grow! I am getting stronger, but growth is just not happening. Owe well, I guess my bis are just not blessed!

I finally feel the strength from the fina... I was up a few reps on certain exercises, then where I was last week.

Over all, I am happy.

I will be jumping on a few IUS of GH towards the end and continue for 6 months. I am hoping to lean up and get those abs showing through!

I know what you mean about the weight loss on fina. I always take it is a personal challenge to see whether I can out-eat the fat-burning, lol. It keeps me entertained, anyways.

Good luck on the rest of your cycle.

Sounds like you are doing pretty good Lawnsaver! Are we going to get to see some updated pics?

Lawn...did you try bicep injections w/ Fina?

btw...going strong...can't wait to see the pics so we can compare.

LAWNSAVER said:
My Freaking Bis still wont grow! I am getting stronger, but growth is just not happening. Owe well, I guess my bis are just not blessed!

I put 1.5" on my bis in a year, naturally, after years of stagnation. Since then, I have one cycle under my belt and am half way through another right now, and they're still pretty much the same size. On cycle, it seems like all the size goes to my chest and lats.

I guess my point is that the body is contrary, it's difficult to predict how it's gonna respond to these fun chemicals. :dunno:

--dnb

jyzza said:
Lawn...did you try bicep injections w/ Fina?

btw...going strong...can't wait to see the pics so we can compare.

Nope, I'm a pussy.

I will do Bi injections during my next cycle, which will be 800mg of EQ a week for 10, with 75mg of proviron!

I'm on 150mg Fina EOD. I'm up 5lbs since March 1 and I was TRYING to keep my weight the same. I have to admit I grow like a weed but can't lose worth sh*t.
How tall are you, Lawnsaver?

All that time i spent typing a PM and you still havent done bi injects? Its a lot less painful for me than delts. Jeez, you are a big cooch;)

RoadHouse said:
All that time i spent typing a PM and you still havent done bi injects? Its a lot less painful for me than delts. Jeez, you are a big cooch;)

I will do all bi injections next cycle when I'll be doing 800mg of EQ. EQ is never painful, which would be a great way to break myself in to bicept injections!

LAWNSAVER said:
I will do all bi injections next cycle when I'll be doing 800mg of EQ. EQ is never painful, which would be a great way to break myself in to bicept injections!
Good idea, but I would only stick 2cc in each Bi, althogh im sure you werent planning on starting off at 4cc in each, u desreve a lot more credit than that. Any chance your running tren or prop in that cycle? That way you can possibly get some nice spot injection growth (i believe in it anyway) Some suspension or TNE would be even better.

Nope...2cc's in each bi per week. I will only be doing EQ @ 800mg with 75mg of PRvioron. I want to see what the eq will do alone. I ahve been wanting to do this cycles for years now.

Back