Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

Been reading through this but can't find what I'm looking for, can I run a dbol cycle alongside a deca/test cycle?

Hey I read your beginner cycle and I would love to run this cycle. I have been lifting for 4 years and Im 23 and want to start this. ***********************

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
I was put to this thread by a mod after recently joining. Great info! Is there anything that we can replace Exemestane, HCG and Tamoxife Citrate with if it is hard to come by it? Also, could you run Clen for 2 on 2 off weeks during the course of this cycle and would it assist in fat loss with the other compounds

I was put to this thread by a mod after recently joining. Great info! Is there anything that we can replace Exemestane, HCG and Tamoxife Citrate with if it is hard to come by it? Also, could you run Clen for 2 on 2 off weeks during the course of this cycle and would it assist in fat loss with the other compounds

Exemestane can be replaced with Anastrozole. hCG does not have a suitable replacement. Tamoxifen could possibly be replaced with another SERM depending on what your intended use is.

You can run clen. I wouldn't get too excited about fat loss. It isn't magic.

Exemestane can be replaced with Anastrozole. hCG does not have a suitable replacement. Tamoxifen could possibly be replaced with another SERM depending on what your intended use is.

You can run clen. I wouldn't get too excited about fat loss. It isn't magic.

If replacing with Anastrozole would the dosages differ? Beaut! I know it isn't magic - but when my diet and cardio are completely in check Clen has always been a very good addition. I've run it twice.

If replacing with Anastrozole would the dosages differ? Beaut! I know it isn't magic - but when my diet and cardio are completely in check Clen has always been a very good addition. I've run it twice.

Anastrozole doses are different from Exemestane.

Yes the doses vary and as megatron said fatloss isn't magic
Also if this is your first cycle I wouldn't recommend a cut
Since your receptors r fresh ull get better results from
A bulk

Question, I am on TRT for the forseeable future,

when I do a cycle of tren enanthate at low dose, say 100-150mg per week will I have to use HCG to allow LH to try and restart testosterone production?

Being that I am on TRT and have been for over 3 years, is all of my endogenous production shut down anyways? I should be able to do almost any cycle and not have to worry about my HPTA anyways correct?

Question, I am on TRT for the forseeable future,

when I do a cycle of tren enanthate at low dose, say 100-150mg per week will I have to use HCG to allow LH to try and restart testosterone production?

Being that I am on TRT and have been for over 3 years, is all of my endogenous production shut down anyways? I should be able to do almost any cycle and not have to worry about my HPTA anyways correct?

You are shut down and since you will go right back on TRT after your blast you do not have to run PCT. Thus the term Blast and Cruise. But remember you still have to give your body proper time to recover after a blast before beginning another one.

Does this look like everything I would need from start to finish including the correct blood work???

CLOMID - 50mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag USA #####

TAMOXIFEN 20 - 20mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag USA #####

AROMASIN - 20mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag USA #####

HCG - (Provigil) - 5000 iu/amp PG 25.00 x 4= #####

10 vials Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial USA $#####

Total $#####

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Test Details $47.49
Estrogens (Total), Serum Test Details $52.99
Testosterone, Free (Direct), Serum With Total Testosterone Test Details $92.49
Estradiol Test Details $50.99

Total $243.96

Does this look like everything I would need from start to finish including the correct blood work???

CLOMID - 50mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag USA #####

TAMOXIFEN 20 - 20mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag USA ####

AROMASIN - 20mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag USA ####

HCG - (Provigil) - 5000 iu/amp PG 25.00 x 4= ####

10 vials Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial USA $#########

Total $############

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Test Details $47.49
Estrogens (Total), Serum Test Details $52.99
Testosterone, Free (Direct), Serum With Total Testosterone Test Details $92.49
Estradiol Test Details $50.99

Total $243.96

Use a calculator

Wish I would have had this kind of useful information at my first cycle 5 years ago, incredibly educational. Still saw a lot of progress, but this probably would have saved me a lot of trouble. Bravo Nightmare

This is great information, I really appreciate it.

Sounds like good ole test lays down the base signal pattern upon which you apply the synthetics for designed added effects.

Which makes it a prerequisite. One really has no choice for their first cycle, if they're educated at all.

Things are starting to make sense, although a lot of this stuff sounds like it's been used for decades. Imagine if someone had the money to put some real research into new compounds and different pathways.

Back