cypionate only cycle

eagle_lex

hey guys i am 30 YOA and my dr. prescribed me 200mg of cypionate a week for test replacement. so far i have been taking 1.5cc every 4 days with great results. i have jumped from 220 to 237 and im only half way through. i guess my question is if i can get 2 10ml vials every 16 weeks is this a good way to administer it? is running the 20ml straight through too long of a cycle?
my options are pretty much limited to only test products and deca so i thought that i would give cyp a try since i have heard good things about it and it was the cheapest. any suggestions on that? thanks again!

There should be no problem with it at all.. if you worry about coming up short before the next script I would buy a bottle of cyp to have on the side just in case... do you plan on staying on all the time or cycle?? If you cycle make sure you use clomid, novladex or arimidex if needed......

hey thanks for your imput. to answer your questions:
im definatly going to cycle on and off. i have nolvadex to run during the cycle for bloat and post cycle. post i was going to run starting about three weeks after the last injection a dose of 30mg a day the first week then 20mg and then 10mg. a buddy told me if i let it disolve under my tonque that i dont need to take as much???

im pretty sure that i will just keep ordering the cyp from my dr. since its legal and seems to be working great! i guess that means ill be on for about 12 weeks and then off for about 6 and then right back on. what do you think??

I think it sounds great.... the couple weeks your off will kinda suck... no sex drive lack of motivation..etc.. until your natural test production kicks back in..then another 12 weeks.... and I don't knwo about the novla under the tounge... I would just swallow it...that why its a pill.. :)

How'd you get a scrip for 200mg a week, my doc only gives 200mg e2w:mad: I think I need to go to your doc

JohnnyB

hey guys thanks for the info! im kinda concerned about never coming off the Test. i would hate to screw up things even more buy staying on it year round.
so you guys have never heard of putting the nolvadex under your tongue?

After this cycle, I would speak to Swale on www.anasci.com
He is the man( also a Doctor )! He specializes in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and also trying to get natural levels up so to come off HRt. Go to the site and get his email and ask for help. He schooled me on the proper use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid!

dangerous grounds,
hey man i caught some of your pics and you are big bro! what ya think about the 1.5cc of cyp every 4 days? im going to try nolvadex post cycle cause i couldnt get clomid. then im going to hit the cyp again two more 10ml vials.

i thought that i would just keep doing this till i got to where i wanted to be. it cost about 500 bucks each time cause i go through my dr. what ya think?

eagle_lex said:
it cost about 500 bucks each time cause i go through my dr. what ya think?

I think you pay way too much. I just got my script filled, 10 ml @ 200mg/ml cost me $67.15 Canadian & I get my insurance to pay that.

well, here in the US Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is kind of sticky. some drs say while my test levels are low, they are not low enough. so if i do find a dr to help me out he usually charges more and no insurance!
:( im sure that there are better and cheaper drs out there but i dont know any that will give a 30 YO 200mg a week of test. do you?

StoneColdNTO said:
I think you pay way too much. I just got my script filled, 10 ml @ 200mg/ml cost me $67.15 Canadian & I get my insurance to pay that.

my uj-cyp is 90$ american @ wallmart per 10ml vial

eagle_lex said:
:( im sure that there are better and cheaper drs out there but i dont know any that will give a 30 YO 200mg a week of test. do you?

No...... I don't think there would be too many out there, certainly none that I know. That's why JohnnyB & I asked about your doc earlier in this thread. LOL ! :D

But for that price I would just find a good source and get it that way, you'd also save yourself a ton of cash. IMO

Hey, would you doc ever consider writing you a script for HGH & I wonder what that would cost, just curious.

Back