D-bol Bridge Explained by Fonz

LAWNSAVER

I've been reading some of the posts regarding this
bridge and some of them are truly from left-field.
First of, this is a BRIDGE. OK? a B-R-I-D-G-E.

Your LH function and Test levels are supposed
to RECOVER.

Ok, now having said that.
Here's the pharmo-kinetics behind Methandrostenelone,
brand name Dianabol.

10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by 5 times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone
by 50-70%.

The reason why dianabol is a good choice for a bridge is that
its VERY anti-catabolic. It also dopaminergic. Giving you the
benefits of increased CNS strength modulation by
its androgenic mode of action.
Androgens, in case you don't know, increase neuro-muscular
function, thus STRENGTH.

OK. Now, lets delve into the metabolic chemistry behind
dianabol's choice as a bridging agent.

When are testosterone levels highest?

Answer: In the AM, thats when.

Your body releases a tesosterone spike in the morning.
This is when tesosterone levels are highest.

When are Insulin levels lowest?

Answer: In the AM thats when.

Low insulin levels=increased protein used as fuel.
(Also fat, but protein is also being converted
to glucose via glucogenesis)

OK, here is where dball's short half-life works for us
(Its 3.2-4.5 hrs btw)

Lets take Subject X.

He's in bridging mode.
He has just woken up.
The body is about to release tesosterone, thus
creating a spike.
His insulin levels are low.
His LH and test levels are very low.

He pops 10mgs of dianabol.

Here is where things get interesting.

The 10mgs of dianabol will cause a testosterone
spike WHICH COINCIDES WITH the testosterone
released ENDOGENEOUSLY in the AM by the testes.

The body will be partially fooled.
It will not entirely detect the increased levels of testosterone
(above the normal test sipke), thus LH function WILL
REMAIN only partially(Very little actually) suppressed.

In other words, he is "piggy-backing" an extra dose of testosterone on top of the endogeneously reduced one,
thus creating an "inflated" test spike.

Henceforth, LH levels WILL BE ALLOWED TO SLOWLY
RECOVER over time.
Also, dballs anti-catabolic effect will help curb protein-loss
in the morning from low insulogenic levels.

HOWEVER, and here is where almost all of you go wrong.

You CANNOT GO PAST 10mg of dianabol in the AM
for this bridge to work!!!!

Why? Because of the blood levels of dianabol you would generate.

10mg in the AM will be broken down to 5mg in about 4 hrs
(Probably less)

5mg of dianabol, is not enough to cause another rise
in testosterone levels after the precceeding one. Thus,
LH function is allowed to up-regulate.

Anything more(Say 20mgs), will cause a SEDCONDARY
testosterone spike which WILL inhibit LH function further,
thus not allowing LH function to recover.

Oh yeah...100mgs? ROTLMFAO!! Fat chance.

The difference between 20mgs and 10mgs means the difference
between allowing LH to recover slowly and not allowing it to.

So, here's the scenario summed up:

Beginning: LOW LH and test.

Adding the 10mgs dball.

LH is allowed to SLOWLY RECOVER over time as
testosterone levels are kept at a level which
will not cause muscle-loss. Also, dball's anti-catabolic effects
will reduce protein degradation.(Via cortisone
reduction)

This is what i call a double positive. You have managed to
INCREASE anabolism(Test levels) and DECREASE
catabolism(cortisone), during a bridge to boot!!

The bridge should last 8 weeks, NO LESS.
I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore
complete LH function. It'll get you 80-90%
of the way there but the only way you're going
to get your full LH function back is if you go OFF
completely.
Anavar WILL NOT restore LH completely either btw.
(In case anybody is wondering.)
The difference is that with anavar you can take it
throughout the day and with dball it HAS TO BE
once in the AM.

Hope that clears the air.

Fonz

D-bol bridging is ineffective. Fonz is placing more emphasis on dianabol being anti-catabolic, than he is with the damaging effects of long-term bridging dianabol. He states that you have to bridge dianabol for NO LESS THAN 8 WEEKS. That's insane! You can't have people on long-term, months on end dianabol cycles. The body's testosterone levels need a period of time to stabilize to normal levels after the completion of a cycle, in order to optimize long-term gains. Furthermore, NO MATTER HOW LOW THE DOSAGE OF DBOL OR ANY OTHER AAS, you will do significant damage to your liver by staying on dbol nonstop through long-term "bridging". You can take all the Tyler's Detox and Milk Thistle you want, for all these do is help to alleviate toxicity in the liver. They can't generate a brand-new liver for you. Long-term dbol bridging is equivalent to the alcoholic drunkard who thinks that he can continously keep drinking alcohol, as long as it's kept to a low to moderate level. Guess what, even at low levels, constant use (or should I say abuse) of AAS, just like alcohol, will cause some level of damage to the liver. Furthermore, the body's receptors need a "break" in order to have the quick responsive to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that they otherwise wouldn't have if someone used them nonstop. Just like long-term usage of antibiotics, the body's receptors will also slowly grow accustomed/immuned to the effects of AAS.

Fonz can use all the science he wants, and throw around his Chemistry degree, but even Forrest Gump could figure out that what he's saying will cause eventual damage to the liver, and not let the body's receptors be AS RECEPTIVE to the AAS. The body's receptors and liver need a break. I know this is common sense talk in the face of the above medical terminology, but in the end, your health is your health.

Nelson Montana has proven that short cycles, such as three or four weeks, provide better, longer lasting gains than through long-term bridging of dianabol.

Last edited:
Also, where did the notion that just because you are not suppressing the HPTA for the full 24-hours, you are not supressing it at all, come from? The theory that you can is believed only by those who lack a fundamental understanding of how the HPTA works in general, and how hormones function at the cellular level in particular.

Also, recommending the exact same (10mg) dose--irrespective of body weight--for EVERY individual, demonstrates a need to sign up for PHARM 101.

The fact this particular author claims to be a Biochemist, an Aeronautical Engineer, and a Nuclear Physicist--all by the tender age of 24!--hardly lends confidence he possesses an advanced degree at all. Combine this simple common sense with the fact he does not understand what an "agonist" is (as proven on a previous thread), or how basic units of measurement work (hard to believe for an engineer), I think it is far more likely what we have is an individual who thinks he knows how to read a few scientific papers (even though he doesn't), and can actually apply them to real-world situations. It is obvious he is extrapolating totally unwarranted conclusions from studies done within very limited--and completely unapplicable--parameters. This is a common mistake made by those who have not undergone the years of disciplined study it takes to generate truly original thought (one cannot build a skyscraper until they learn how to lay brick on brick).

In light of all this, it is rather humorous he likes to tell us where we "all go wrong" in our thinking.

i beg to differ. I've been running this bridge for a lil while now. and this was b4 i even read this article. post cycle, 2 naps in the morning, sometimes one post workout. little to no side. I take milk thistle everyday, I very rarely if ever take in any alcohol. my liver is fine. alot of you guys are way too hopped up on bullshit you read about the toxicity of orals. i've had great results, virtually no sides. my libido is rocking, killer pumps, no gyno problems and all that off of only 10mg a day. I may not have all the degrees and shit like you guys do, buti know from experience that it works for me. if i go higher than 10mg in the morning i don't see as good effects and notice more sides.

"10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by 5 times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone
by 50-70%. "

But your body won't detect a 500% jump in test because it is in the morning, BS.

No remember those falsehoods and blatant misinformations whenever you read anything else.

mac83--I have no doubt you are feeling better--you are avoiding the "crash" folowing your cycle. But you are NOT recovering your HPTA. That is an entirely different matter.

Do you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout your cycle, as is now the gold standard for setting up optimal post cycle therapy (pct)? And I do not know what else you are doing for post cycle therapy (pct), so I cannot offer any assessment there.

Frankly, I am glad to hear you found an Endo who knows enough about the topic to render an opinion.

Back