DaHurt's First Cycle

I have never had an issue with eating. Comes with being an ex fat ass lol. I can eat all day

Yeah I enjoy eating...I usually don't have problems with it. I'm also using IGF and GHRP 6 which really increases my hunger a lot.

i heard black hole by controlled labs helps.. its always an issue for me as well though. Towards the end of a cycle i just get sick of stuffing myself
Never heard of it, is it an appetite stimulant?

you just keep eating my man..

its like a muscle... the more you work it the bigger your appetite gets..

people come to me who usually ate 2 meals a day.. i give them a 6 meal a day plan and they tell me they feel sick eating all that..

i drop them down to 4 meals a day.. then 5 meals a day.. and then 6.. next thing you know they are complaining about being hungry all the time.. its a gradual process.. lol
I eat 6 meals a day already! Maybe I need to up my carbs or something. Switch from brown rice to something dirtier like pasta.

yea the next step would be more calorie dense foods.. here let me give you a hint.. olive oil

tell me about it!! buffalo is so damn expensive out here!! and i fucking love the taste of it.. beats beef any day!!

tell me about it!! buffalo is so damn expensive out here!! and i fucking love the taste of it.. beats beef any day!!

Dude, Burgers & Brew here in Sac have a buffalo burger, damn good too!

Yeah huge fan of buffalo! Just can't afford it right now :(

Fuddruckers actually has a buffalo burger so I hit it up for my cheat sometimes...but I'd love to find a butcher that was reasonable - I'd buy a ton of it!

those lucky fuckers that can go out to a field and shoot a buffalo.. bam 1000lbs of buffalo meat... FML i would be in heaven

at least your lucky hurt.. you got good hunting where your at

In NorCal? Never been hunting up here. Back in NC we used to stock up on venison every fall...lasted all year it was glorious!

Never heard of it, is it an appetite stimulant?

I eat 6 meals a day already! Maybe I need to up my carbs or something. Switch from brown rice to something dirtier like pasta.

Yeah it's supposed to be.. I read the label once but the only thing I remember recognizing in the ingredients was echinacea

do some research hurt.. there is great deer hunting up there.. you can go hog hunting too

do some research hurt.. there is great deer hunting up there.. you can go hog hunting too

Yeah I'll just do it in my spare time between research, teaching, training, and taking classes LOL

Whenever you want to go, let me know. I probably won't hunt but I'd love to tag along, plus my Land Rover will get us anywhere we need to go! I can build a fire 3 different ways without matches too.

Okay thanks to tnemo I think I finally know how to embed my video haha...this is just my last set of deads on Tuesday. I decided to record to check my form...I think it looks pretty good but definitely welcome any feedback! And yes I'm using straps like a little biatch - 365 kept slipping on my set before (my hands get really sweaty)...so I'm thinking about using chalk.

chalks the shit, ive been using it for a little over a month. sounds wierd but using chalk actual helped my form. its more natural not having shit wrapped around your wrists

Back