DaHurt's First Cycle

It should. Squats looked good to me btw. I always did mine barefoot too. You're getting brolic man wish we lived in the same area so we could train together. Keep up the intensity.

Thanks brother...hell yeah man that'd be awesome! Hopefully post cycle therapy (pct) is going well!

Hey guys - I haven't updated the last few workouts because I've been ridiculously busy with research and teaching. I've been getting all of my meals and training hard - just haven't had the time to really sit down and log it all.

Today is legs so I'll update later - and hopefully get this log back on track!

My weight gain has stopped in the last week or so - I've been sitting at 225 and not budging.

Haha not fair you're on tren!

One of my powerlifter buddies used to say that he never out-trained anyone, just loaded up more plates of food to beat the competition. Eat a peanut butter jelly sandwich you big bastard. How many cals does 3J have you eating now?

I'm at about 5k right now and we just increased them a little bit by adding some fruit/peanut butter each day so we'll see.

Feb 16 (Day 40)

Fell a little behind on my logging because of looming deadlines for my research project. Weight gain has stalled for a bit but I'm hoping to remedy that by adding extra calories each day. I actually wonder if it is a little of a recomp though since I just jumped back on all of my peptides. I feel leaner but my muscles are still full and strength is continuing to climb. I'm also noticing vascularity in places I don't usually have as much (e.g. running across my quads).

Did legs yesterday and it was a pretty good workout even though my training partner couldn't make it.

Legs

Leg Ext Warm-Up
25x90, 15x90, 15x90
Front Squat
12x135, 10x225, 4x315 (kept slipping) -> 6x315 back squat
Back Squat
4x405, 8x315, lower back was extremely tight at this point and throbbing - must not have drank enough water in the morning.
Leg Press (Close Stance Low on Platform)
20x4plates, 20x6plates, 15x8plates, 10x10plates
Single Leg Press
10x4plates -> 25x4plates both legs, 10x3plates
Leg Extension
12x110, 10x150, 10x190
Lying Leg Curl
15x70 w/u, 10x90, 10x90, 10x90, 12x90

Don't overthink weight gain stall after 40 days. Just put it out of your mind and push yourself as hard as you can. Your thought that it probably has to do with recomping is likely right.

Keep up the good work.

Don't overthink weight gain stall after 40 days. Just put it out of your mind and push yourself as hard as you can. Your thought that it probably has to do with recomping is likely right.

Keep up the good work.

Thx for the advice brother...very well put!

So let's see I'm 5'10" which is 70" so 225/70 = 3.214 lbs/inch
And you're 6'5" which is 77" so 280/77 = 3.64 lbs/inch

I'd say you're a big dude!

DaHurt where are your priorities? Put that work off & keep us updated on your cycle! Lol
Yea, don't worry about the stall kick ass in the gym & 3J will bust you thru it no doubt.

Back