DaHurt's First Cycle

DaHurt

Motivated
Ok guys the time has come (well, in January). My first cycle is going to consist of test e at 600 mg/wk for 12 weeks, and a dbol kicker at 40 mg/day weeks 1-4. I know it is advisable to run test only for your first cycle, and I've thought a lot about this, and decided to add the dbol since my goal is to compete next year.

My stats:
24 y/o, 5'10", 205 lbs, 8.4% body fat

I'm also going to incorporate a fair bit of peptides into the cycle, which I'll outline below. I'm running a 10 day Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast after the last week of the cycle, and beginning PCT 4 days later.

PCT will consist of the standard Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 protocol. I'll have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand (have both adex and stane), of course for the whole cycle.

I have experience with IGF-1, and will be incorporating both the DES and LR3 varieties into my cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). New for me will be GH releasing peptides, GHRP6 and mod GRF, so I could use some feedback on these. Below is the planned cycle week by week with dosages:

Week 1: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 40 mg dianabol/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 2: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 40 mg dianabol/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 3: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 40 mg dianabol/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 4: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 40 mg dianabol/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 5: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day
Week 6: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day
Week 7: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day
Week 8: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day
Week 9: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 10: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 11: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 12: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 13: 500 iu HCG/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 14: 500 iu HCG/day first 3 days, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 15: 50 mg clomid/day, 40 mg nolvadex/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 16: 50 mg clomid/day, 40 mg nolvadex/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 17: 50 mg clomid/day, 20 mg nolvadex/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 18: 50 mg clomid/day, 20 mg nolvadex/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day

As the time approaches I will update this thread with my diet and other supplementation regimen. I also plan to take measurements of arms, legs, etc. before, midway, and after the cycle.

I plan to start Monday Jan 9 if my bloodwork looks good. Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:
Looks good to me. I have used GHRP-2 not 6, and its true that 2 does not increase hunger at all. 6 I am told does so have fun with that!

I have to say everything looks good here. This is a well thought out cycle IMO.

Looks good to me. I have used GHRP-2 not 6, and its true that 2 does not increase hunger at all. 6 I am told does so have fun with that!

I have to say everything looks good here. This is a well thought out cycle IMO.

Thanks EM - the reason I selected 6 vs 2 was definitely for the hunger. This is an all-out bulk, so I wanted to be hungry :D

Grow :blue:

What training routine are you going to be doing?

Going to try to!

I usually train on a pretty typical split:

Legs
Chest
Rest
Delts/Traps
Back
Arms
Rest

During my Epi cycle I trained twice a day, 3 on 1 off:

Legs
Chest AM/Back PM
Arms AM/Delts and Traps PM
Rest

...which I found to be pretty effective - just had to make sure and get in all the calories between training each day.

So I've been throwing around the idea of following the 3 on 1 off split for the first month while I'm taking the dbol, then going back to my normal split for the rest.

Looks like a great cycle man and I'm sure will be a killer log.

So I do have a question....you aren't running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle? Isn't that the best way to run it?

And aren't the post-cycle doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) high? I don't have any experience with it and still need to learn quite a bit about it myself, so I'm asking to learn :)

Looks like a great cycle man and I'm sure will be a killer log.

So I do have a question....you aren't running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle? Isn't that the best way to run it?

And aren't the post-cycle doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) high? I don't have any experience with it and still need to learn quite a bit about it myself, so I'm asking to learn :)

No problem brother:

You can run it during cycle or as a 'blast' after cycle, or both. I am just going to run a 10 day blast after the cycle, mainly because I'm already pinning so much already with the different peps and test. If my testicles atrophy a little while on, that isn't a big deal to me so long as I can bring them back.

The dose is basically what I've seen in Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blasts I've read about on here and elsewhere.

Hope that helps!

Awesom Dahurt!!!! i cant wait to see how the 6 works for the hunger part,im very interested in that peptide myself,i need something for hunger lol!!!!

very detailed log brother,i cant wait to see your results!!:tounge2: :D

Back