DaHurt's First Cycle

me and you are both stuck at 225 hurt! lets see who get to 240 first!!

Same here! I was at 230 but lost 5 after I ended the Dbol. I have 5 weeks left on my cycle. Time to up those calories. I think DHurt is a bit leaner than I am though.

6'-1" sitting at 225...:flamingma

i think me and hurt are the shorties of the group!! lol
i guess that makes us look bigger than we actually are haha

Yeah I don't look anywhere near as big a Hurt. I think I carry more weight in my ass and upper thighs. I am soooo working with 3J for my next cycle!

DaHurt where are your priorities? Put that work off & keep us updated on your cycle! Lol
Yea, don't worry about the stall kick ass in the gym & 3J will bust you thru it no doubt.

Oh believe me man when I'm sitting in the lab doing this shit all I'm thinking about is how bad I want to go lift!

Same here! I was at 230 but lost 5 after I ended the Dbol. I have 5 weeks left on my cycle. Time to up those calories. I think DHurt is a bit leaner than I am though.

6'-1" sitting at 225...:flamingma

Yeah what the hell is up with 225?! Why are we all getting stuck there...fuck that over these next two rest days there WILL be some growth taking place for me haha

Yeah what the hell is up with 225?! Why are we all getting stuck there...fuck that over these next two rest days there WILL be some growth taking place for me haha

I can only blame myself for not being prepared enough with my diet. I am so sick of eating!

It sounds kind of funny but I get 'siked' to eat by watching videos of pros putting down massive quantities of food...and I tell myself that is what got them there. This usually does the trick for me...I think you just have to find what works.

Sometimes I'll also present it to myself as 2 options - either eat this or don't - what are the consequences and what are my goals? My goal is growth, therefore the choice has already been made, I have to suck it up and eat.

A cheat meal every once in a while also works wonders for me.

ok! go eat a whole cow.. and then have a pig for dessert.. lol

Haha smartass! Should I take all of the grass out of the cow's stomach first since it's a low carb day? What if the cow has a lot of glycogen stored in its muscles?

Gosh this diet stuff is sooo confusing :( LOL

How do you break the psychological barrier of being sick of eating?

you just keep eating my man..

its like a muscle... the more you work it the bigger your appetite gets..

people come to me who usually ate 2 meals a day.. i give them a 6 meal a day plan and they tell me they feel sick eating all that..

i drop them down to 4 meals a day.. then 5 meals a day.. and then 6.. next thing you know they are complaining about being hungry all the time.. its a gradual process.. lol

Haha smartass! Should I take all of the grass out of the cow's stomach first since it's a low carb day? What if the cow has a lot of glycogen stored in its muscles?

Gosh this diet stuff is sooo confusing :( LOL

When i eat cows i usually do the same thing take out the grass because i need more room for the meat but i like to milk the dairy cow first for my milk for my protein shakes...

Back