DaHurt's First Cycle

Just a quick update: I'm currently in week 2 of post cycle therapy (pct) and hanging around 233. Most of the weight lost was water I'm fairly certain...as I'm looking leaner but my muscles are full!

Damn, just skimmed through the thread. Thats some serious gains bro, if you hold 20lbs of muscle thats impressive. Hats off to you!

Damn, just skimmed through the thread. Thats some serious gains bro, if you hold 20lbs of muscle thats impressive. Hats off to you!

Thanks man, much appreciated!

Your doing very well on your PCT, great job. You will be even more ready for the next one.

Thanks man...so far I'm very pleased with PCT...hopefully 2 months from now I still feel the same way!

How in the hell do you hide all the pin marks from your wife?

The fiance knows about the peptides...just not the gear...she sees me pin the IGF and GH and doesn't care...I just haven't told her about AAS...and those pin marks are virtually non-existent (I was only pinning twice per week)

Your looking huge and your pics show the mass. What are your goals for next cycle. With your bf staying in check it wont be that hard for a young lad like you to get that bad ass shredded look!!

Your looking huge and your pics show the mass. What are your goals for next cycle. With your bf staying in check it wont be that hard for a young lad like you to get that bad ass shredded look!!

Thanks bud...next cycle goals are just to keep making lean gains, hopefully I'll step on stage at the end of the year!

Alright guys, just a quick update!

My weight is still hanging around 230 at the moment. It is a pretty comfortable weight for me, and since I've dropped the water from the test, I look much better.

4iu of riptropin per day has been very kind to me, regarding maintaining my gains, and staying lean while eating MORE THAN I ATE ON CYCLE during this PCT.

I am going to continue running the GH indefinitely and I will be competing in October if all goes well.

I will update this thread one more time with pictures a week from now to show my physique after PCT, then I'll stop posting here.

I want to thank all of you for your comments, questions, concerns, and just generally checking in on me and keeping me motivated...it has been a hell of ride, and I can confidently say I have ZERO regrets from my AWESOME first cycle!

Cheers!

Okay, I've been sick the last 4 days, and haven't trained. Eating has also sucked, because I haven't been able to keep anything down...

BUT I went ahead and did a few pics anyways!

Here are my post-PCT pics, and the last I'll be posting in this thread...it's been a hell of a ride and I can't wait to log the next one!

Advice needed!!!!

Ok guys the time has come (well, in January). My first cycle is going to consist of test e at 600 mg/wk for 12 weeks, and a dbol kicker at 40 mg/day weeks 1-4. I know it is advisable to run test only for your first cycle, and I've thought a lot about this, and decided to add the dbol since my goal is to compete next year.

My stats:
24 y/o, 5'10", 205 lbs, 8.4% body fat

I'm also going to incorporate a fair bit of peptides into the cycle, which I'll outline below. I'm running a 10 day Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast after the last week of the cycle, and beginning post cycle therapy (pct) 4 days later.

PCT will consist of the standard Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 protocol. I'll have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand (have both adex and stane), of course for the whole cycle.

I have experience with IGF-1, and will be incorporating both the DES and LR3 varieties into my cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). New for me will be GH releasing peptides, GHRP6 and mod GRF, so I could use some feedback on these. Below is the planned cycle week by week with dosages:

Week 1: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 40 mg dianabol/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 2: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 40 mg dianabol/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 3: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 40 mg dianabol/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 4: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 40 mg dianabol/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 5: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day
Week 6: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day
Week 7: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day
Week 8: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day
Week 9: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 10: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 11: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 12: 600 mg testosterone enanthate, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 13: 500 iu HCG/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 14: 500 iu HCG/day first 3 days, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 15: 50 mg clomid/day, 40 mg nolvadex/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 16: 50 mg clomid/day, 40 mg nolvadex/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 17: 50 mg clomid/day, 20 mg nolvadex/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day
Week 18: 50 mg clomid/day, 20 mg nolvadex/day, 100 mcg IGF-1 DES pre-workout/day, 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo/day, 300 mcg GHRP6/day, 300 mcg mod GRF/day

As the time approaches I will update this thread with my diet and other supplementation regimen. I also plan to take measurements of arms, legs, etc. before, midway, and after the cycle.

I plan to start Monday Jan 9 if my bloodwork looks good. Let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Back