David Boston...Holy Shit...

fett54

Looks like WR is becoming more like a DE positon...

wow...

I would love to say he uses, but if if he and Adam Archuletta do those crazy training routines, there may be someting to them???

or just 23 guage im's?

still impressive nonetheless

I dont know man.....check out the GUNS on the chick in the white shirt in the back................MAN, shes got some CANNONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

LMAO

Railrunner said:
I dont know man.....check out the GUNS on the chick in the white shirt in the back................MAN, shes got some CANNONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

LMAO
looks like fat to me :D

He is definitely on Steroids. You can't get that big without them(and I know I'll have at least one guy chime in saying that you can:rolleyes: ). I used to talk to Steve Courson who played for Pittsburgh in the '70's. He said that the official policy in the NFL on Steroids, is that as long as you don't talk about it, you won't get caught. If you mention the term even once in passing, that is when you tend to wind up positive on a piss test. It's probably the same in the WWE. DENY DENY DENY. In the NFL---DON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE! He also said that there is no way that you could play the postitons that have signifigant contact without being on steroids. Naturally, your body could never recover in time for next weeks game.

SkedMedz said:
I'll have at least one guy chime in saying that you can:rolleyes: )

let me be the 1st then:)

some of those(most) have great genetics though, not saying this guy is not however these guys have some unbelievable genes.:afro:

rado said:
let me be the 1st then:)

some of those(most) have great genetics though, not saying this guy is not however these guys have some unbelievable genes.:afro:

Genes Shmeans.:D Genetics don't make you look swollen like steroids do. I've been around long enough to know the difference. HE IS on something. Maybe the NFL pulls the same shit that seems to be happening in the Medical Community these days...ergo...they don't classify TEST as a Steroid(even though it is), but rather a hormone used in hormone replacement therapies, which allows them a loophole. Dunno, but I definitely agree that there is no way a body could recover from guys who weigh 300, and run a 4.5 40-yard-dash hitting you for 3 hours, in six days without them.

SkedMedz said:
Genes Shmeans.:D Genetics don't make you look swollen like steroids do. I've been around long enough to know the difference. HE IS on something. Maybe the NFL pulls the same shit that seems to be happening in the Medical Community these days...ergo...they don't classify TEST as a Steroid(even though it is), but rather a hormone used in hormone replacement therapies, which allows them a loophole. Dunno, but I definitely agree that there is no way a body could recover from guys who weigh 300, and run a 4.5 40-yard-dash hitting you for 3 hours, in six days without them.

I know what you mean, genetics wont make him look like that ALWAYS. It may be the Cell Tech:eek:

Creatin will make you look like that:rolleyes: :D

I like when all the guys in the NFL bench 500lbs even certain recievers. I do believe when Joey Galloway came out, they said his max bench was between 400-450lbs. All this strength and only maybe twice a year does someone get suspended for 4 games for testing positive, it cracks me up to think that only 2 people in the league are juicing. And sometime they suspend guys for taking androstene, WTF?

Look at his little wrists, and then the size of his arms. Thats juice for sure. With that bone structure, naturaly he couldn't do shit.

Oh and BTW David Boston had one of the fastest 40 times to ever come out of college football. The guy is an athlete as well as a juicer.

Here is my input on it........Who Cares. You know we deny deny deny so why do we accuse other people of doing it. We take them to be the best why cant he take them to be the best?

alteredgenes said:
Here is my input on it........Who Cares. You know we deny deny deny so why do we accuse other people of doing it. We take them to be the best why cant he take them to be the best?

Fucking Christ!! Can't people OB-FUCKING-SERVE something without a soapboxer rolling in with his fucking lectures?! Shutup. Noone is ripping the dude at all. I know there is major admiration here for the guy from everyone who responded to this Thread. We are making an observation, if that's ok with you.:rolleyes:

DiamondBling said:
Look at his little wrists, and then the size of his arms. Thats juice for sure. With that bone structure, naturaly he couldn't do shit.

As i recall DiamondBling Arnold Swartznegger had very small writs too.

Yes Arnold says that he had a small bone structure. That doesnt prove that any of the extreme shit we see is natural, Arnold was fuckin tight but that was with the help of 500 kilos of d-bol and god knows what elsa he became Mr.O.
I'm not saying he didnt work hard but genetics aren't the only thing that got him his place in history. I doubt that it is even in the top three, of the things that got him there. Just like those fuckin arms on the football player posted above. Yes he is an athlete, he is in the NFL so he is one of the best in the world at what he does, but that mother fucker is so far away from the normal hormonal ranges of a human its not funny. The only thing that i and i think many otherews have a prob with is the fact that here dude is with his arms as bigas his head and shit and the everbody just says he's an athlete that works hard. The NFL is full of shit, and for that matter almost every aspect of sports are. The NFL talks shit about how they drug test all the time and that it takes AS use very seriously. Well look at all these guys, fuck that monsters, there all as big as ever. The NFL just tries to keep a good public image, so it can sell some more bullshit. For every guy that has got busted for AS, Why does he look the same as the other guys in the league for that same posistion. If the NFL were to actually crack down of AS like it presents itself as doing then there would be like 32 kickers and that would be all that made up the league.(slightly exaggerated but still most of the NFL is on )

It is so obviouse that every athletic contest is chalked full of drug use. This is and will be accepted for ever. We as a people will always want to se faster, stronger, bigger, more violent kinds of entertainment. But at the same time we also try and hide that fact, with public stand against performance enhancing drugs. I guess its hard to sell people heroes when they going beyond what they naturaly could do and be. It takes the hope away from people if they know there heroes get their strength from chemical concocktions instead of from inside or whatever. The people marketing don't want the masses to know whats really going on and fuck the masses don't want to lose their heroes

I say fuck it, I want to see mother fuckers juiced out of there minds and totally open about it, I want to see these fuckers just smashing eachother to bits. on the side lines drinking tren suspension instead of gatorade, eatting d-bols for breakfast cereal. I want to see these fuckers turn into mutants.
When are they going to make a TV show like the Running man or some shit like that. juiced up psychos on dirt bikes cutting people down with a chain saw that cuts through metal, wood and even BONE!

I would so watch that shit

I think the idea of saying this this guy posted above is natural is just proof that people are dip shits.

I am now stepping off the soap box

Back