dbol and toxicity

A

Aztech

Dead horse i know....

dbol is recommended as usage for 4 weeks and sometimes 6 weeks. Is this if you were taking nothing to detoxify the liver? If you were taking something like Tyler's detoxication factors...could you cycle dbol longer? At the time, I don't think i'd go past four weeks...just curious to what others thought.

Liver toxity of orals is SEVERELY over rated. You can run dbol longer than six weeks and you sholdnt have any problems. get blood work done to be safe. My partner runs HALO which is supposed to make dbol look like a childrens drug for 6 weeks at a time and his liver values come back normal every time. of course that is HIM and not you. the people who say you can only run orals 4-6 weeks clearly never had any blood work done after orals and are just blurting falsified info they have read.

skarhead1 said:
Liver toxity of orals is SEVERELY over rated.

Bump that. Theres been studies where subjects took A-bombs at 150mg a day for months on end with no effect on liver values.

i guess i'm not wasting my money on special liver supps anymore, thanks guys

Aczech said:
i guess i'm not wasting my money on special liver supps anymore, thanks guys

if you are planning on running orals such as dbol, you should run some sort of liver protection regardless of the toxicity issue. anyone that tells you not to is an idiot and they are giving poor advice. I realize that none of the previous responses said not to use liver protection. I am just saying you should consider using some.

I had a blood test done after running dbol at 80mg a day for over 6 weeks, liver values and everything else still normal. so to me, toxity is way over-rated, but maybe I just have insides of steel. That being said, in between cycles, I generally run some sort of liver protection, but I have never done it while on a cycle, no point taking something that might interfere with what I am taking

I dont use liver protection and my buddy doesnt either, but Im not advocating anything on that subject

Ive run var for 12 weeks with normal liver values along with the standards such as milk thistle etc., ,my concern with orals is more with their effects on lipids.-Marc

oh dear now any newbie reading this will run 12week dbol cycles and drink heavy on cycles :rolleyes: I'd keep this stuff quite just like the guys who never come off.....Newbies are the main guys affected by the above posts I just think it's better not to mention this stuff....

shit, 12 week on dbol at the rate i'm going i'd be up like 70lbs and probably look like a water balloon

Lucky13 said:
oh dear now any newbie reading this will run 12week dbol cycles and drink heavy on cycles :rolleyes: I'd keep this stuff quite just like the guys who never come off.....Newbies are the main guys affected by the above posts I just think it's better not to mention this stuff....

dude yoou are the newbie. you ran one var cycle which most likely wasnt even anavar. if a newbie reads this and uses drugs unsafely then thats their own fault for not comprehending the thread. The message sent in this thread was - the liver toxicity of orals is over stated, thast it. And why is it bad not to mention it? so the newbies and internet steroid gurus keep claiming any oral ran over 4 weeks is going to kill your liver?

agree

tman55 said:
if you are planning on running orals such as dbol, you should run some sort of liver protection regardless of the toxicity issue. anyone that tells you not to is an idiot and they are giving poor advice. I realize that none of the previous responses said not to use liver protection. I am just saying you should consider using some.

I have to agree. I have never used d-bol, nor androl, but I am planning to do
one of the two on my next cycle. I am going to use liver protection to be safe
and only cycle it for 4 weeks.
Since it will be my first time, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I have used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) many times, mostly Tren, Test and EQ stacks. Most are homebrews. I approuch every cycle with caution.
You can't feel liver values, so you don't know the bad effects until its too late.

mustanged77 said:
I have to agree. I have never used d-bol, nor androl, but I am planning to do
one of the two on my next cycle. I am going to use liver protection to be safe
and only cycle it for 4 weeks.
Since it will be my first time, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I have used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) many times, mostly Tren, Test and EQ stacks. Most are homebrews. I approuch every cycle with caution.
You can't feel liver values, so you don't know the bad effects until its too late.

Using liver protection on cycle is undoubtedly a waste. The goal of a dbol cycle consisting of only, or even included with others, is to get the maximum possible concentration of dbol in the blood. Your liver will do its job. The dbol will do its job. The toxicity to your live is a side affect. It is just like all other side effects. It affects some more than others. Some can run 50mgs/ day for 6 weeks with only a very slight increase in liver values. For others, 20mgs/ day for four weeks will increase their values markedly. Some can run that 50 without any acne; others may get acne at 20. It all depends on the person. Anyway, using liver protection while on is a waste. It is scientific fact that liver protections decrease the efficacy of oral gear, albeit slightly.
Here:
Let ED represent the effective dose of dbol, Let D represent and LP liver protection

XD + LP -X < EDX

Whatever dosage of dbol(XD) you consume with liver protection (LP) minus (-) the effectiveness of dbol (X), with a metric undefined and case-based, for X, will be less than the effective dose of dbol without LP

All you have to do is model out your returns with dbol. Your liver values are endogenous (LV). Take it at 30mgs/day without LP. Find your liver values (LV) and insert them into the model. Take dbol with LP, find your liver values and insert them into the model. You will find that your liver values are the same, but the effectiveness of your dose just went down. You will then need to increase your dose, and with that will come incrassated sides. Model the sides to LP: Σ Sn / Ni = X2
Any alpha you receive with repesct to the sides, that is positive generation ( ), can be correlated with the QLP. What you will get is a model that shows LPs are not good to use.

GigGuns21 said:
Ive run var for 12 weeks with normal liver values along with the standards such as milk thistle etc., ,my concern with orals is more with their effects on lipids.-Marc

I completely agree.

I'm pretty skeptical about pinch's formulas, where did all that data come from? Scientific fact? Sounds like a lot of hooey to me. I'm definately not prepared to accept the advice given there.

tman55 said:
what's wrong with playing it safe and taking some protection?

Because it contradicts the goals desired. When your on Dbol, you seek as highest a blood concentration as possible. Well, why then do you "only" take 30 mgs/day? Sides and liver toxicity. Taking a protectant while on will do nothing for your liver. Your liver can't heal itself in 1/2 day, assuming your taking the heavy D twice daily. Nor can the protectant build a shield. All you are doing is running the risk of decreasing the effectivness of the D.

As for the model, I am a math major/econ major and I had an investment banking summer analyst last summer; so models are my specialty. All you have to do is sig the numbers and try to find the alpha without influencing the endogenous variables. It is perfectly probable. Just remember that the model will not account for differences in human reactions -arguably the most important part.

pinch yves said:
Because it contradicts the goals desired. When your on Dbol, you seek as highest a blood concentration as possible. Well, why then do you "only" take 30 mgs/day? Sides and liver toxicity. Taking a protectant while on will do nothing for your liver. Your liver can't heal itself in 1/2 day, assuming your taking the heavy D twice daily. Nor can the protectant build a shield. All you are doing is running the risk of decreasing the effectivness of the D.

As for the model, I am a math major/econ major and I had an investment banking summer analyst last summer; so models are my specialty. All you have to do is sig the numbers and try to find the alpha without influencing the endogenous variables. It is perfectly probable. Just remember that the model will not account for differences in human reactions -arguably the most important part.

not enough to compromise you gains. i don't think you should be giving advice on this board.

Back