dbol at 30mg ed with 1g test

Matt0071

Currently on a lean bulk
wondering adding in dbol and cranking up my test would do.me any justice running dbol at 30mg ed
i never really run orals at all, just stick to injectables, but.figure i would give dbol.a shot
now is worth running dbol at 30mg ed and they come in 10mg tabs so split them.up every.4-6 hours work.best? Thanks

Currently on a lean bulk
wondering adding in dbol and cranking up my test would do.me any justice running dbol at 30mg ed
i never really run orals at all, just stick to injectables, but.figure i would give dbol.a shot
now is worth running dbol at 30mg ed and they come in 10mg tabs so split them.up every.4-6 hours work.best? Thanks

what are your stats and full cycle layout?

Dbol has an 8 hour half life I believe. I usually tried to take 10mg every 8 hours. This blows me up. You're definitely going to need some AI as I'm sure you already know or already taking. I remember a post a few days back where a member said dbols were estrogen bombs. So very true. I love the instant gratification from orals but the weight is fleeting obviously.

Matt don't you think a lean bulk will be hard if you go w/high Test w/ the Dbol. I know you will keep a good diet but at any rate ??

Don't you think Deca would be better at high dose w/ very low Test just to keep your Test going?? Less sides.

Just a Q's. .. OMM

Yeah thats what i was thinking just need opinions
maybe ill add deca then
1g test what do u prefer deca at bro? 4-600mg/week

if you have been off your 'game' lately, there is nothing wrong with dropping some Dbol in the mix for 4-5 weeks. makes you feel great (as long as you keep your estrogen under control and keep on track of your AI protocol) . Dbol at 40+ mgs a day dosed at 10 mg spaced throughout the day. you'll get your swagger back in no time! for me personally Dbol is a 'feel great' compound .

Okay well ill get some.dbol.and add in some deca
4-600mg with 1g of test that is a week with deca.u recommend?
tired of tren need something new
.25 ed or .5 ed ai dose with dbol.and high.test and deca

Last edited:
if you have been off your 'game' lately, there is nothing wrong with dropping some Dbol in the mix for 4-5 weeks. makes you feel great (as long as you keep your estrogen under control and keep on track of your AI protocol) . Dbol at 40+ mgs a day dosed at 10 mg spaced throughout the day. you'll get your swagger back in no time! for me personally Dbol is a 'feel great' compound .

Lately, He hasn't gained shit in 3 years

I ran test 250 and deca 600. It was pleasant. I bulked on it. I was strong and joints felt great. I didn't feel I was going balls to the wall and I could just chill
I recommend it.
If I did it again tho I would up the deca to 750 so u can try that too.

Okay well ill get some.dbol.and add in some deca
4-600mg with 1g of test that is a week with deca.u recommend?
tired of tren need something new
.25 ed or .5 ed ai dose with dbol.and high.test and deca

Looking forward to your logs on this :)

Let me know how that DBol treats you. I personally never liked it because when I first started it was the only culprit that I suspect gave me gyno. I mean I felt GREAT... I was fucking shit up at the gym but honestly all that water leaves I get sad lol. Well I got a few on sale from my source (very good DBol) so I'm thinking of running 30mg a day also. Will be posted on here to see how it works out for you.

Let me know how that DBol treats you. I personally never liked it because when I first started it was the only culprit that I suspect gave me gyno. I mean I felt GREAT... I was fucking shit up at the gym but honestly all that water leaves I get sad lol. Well I got a few on sale from my source (very good DBol) so I'm thinking of running 30mg a day also. Will be posted on here to see how it works out for you.

some guys, like me, when running Dbol and test have to run an AI dosed at like .5mg eod, AND run Letro on top of that during the time the Dbol is ran.. if you amortize like a mother F'er on Dbol, next time try running an AI and Letro too (just be careful with the letro dosing) and you can stay estrogen free and less watery.

We are all a bit different you guys know that. So I think the Dbol added is a bit much with Test at 1g and Deca at 4-600mgs For me (me) I would rather do NPP for the kick start with the Deca. Just because of the water.

The Dbol will be fun I guess but why load up with water and fight the Estradiol. HOWEVER you know both will work with a good / correct AI dose. Personally in my late to not so much career I don't like to load and shed the water and it seem to me simpler if I don't.
Just my way of thinking. :)

just get on that dbol train man :) If your diet and AI dose is in check you will love it. And dont forget the taurine for them back pumps tho ;)

Dropping the dbol out of the equation, ordered up 3viles of t400.and 4 viles of deca.250
Gonna run 1g of test with 500mg/deca and see how she goes
just on 500mg/test right now so gonna ramp it up

That's a shit ton of gear for a 200lber. I would stay at 500mgs of test with deca. Why waste gear man?...

Dropping the dbol out of the equation, ordered up 3viles of t400.and 4 viles of deca.250
Gonna run 1g of test with 500mg/deca and see how she goes
just on 500mg/test right now so gonna ramp it up

"just" on 500 mg of test :) thats a cycle man . in the last few years have you ever taken a break from running gear, given your body and 'receptors' a break and a chance to detox ? just curious .. a good 5-6 months off could be beneficial . just my 2 cents

"just" on 500 mg of test :) thats a cycle man . in the last few years have you ever taken a break from running gear, given your body and 'receptors' a break and a chance to detox ? just curious .. a good 5-6 months off could be beneficial . just my 2 cents

Agreed! Good Point.

Back