Dbol cycle in Thailand

chingu

Im thinking about doing a dbol cycle in Thailand. I'm only there 60 days, so it would be good, fast acting, and cheap. Might run HCG and an anti aromatase with it.

I tried pinning test in another country before and my body swelled up. Like I had swelling in my forarm from delt injections, all the way down my arm. But when I pinned HCG it was fine.

For anyone who has been to Chiang Mai, hows the availability out there? Cuz I know bodybuilding isn't so popular there, but pharmacies should have stuff OTC. Pattaya is more the bodybuilding area.

Im flying in to Bangkok so was considering buying there but I'd like to get to Chiang Mai ASAP after landing because BK stinks.

Your reason for excluding Test is hardly sensible.... You need to look at your preperation and pinnin method before anything, I wouldn't exclude Test based on the previous encounter that could of easily been your fault.

thailand

dude,i went to thailand last year,went to bk and pattaya.juice is avalable in chaing mai im sure,its everywhere in pattaya.if i were u i would take hgh while there,but take big doses like 40-50ius per week for 4 weeks!!i heard u can make great gains by using 25ius 2x a week for a month,suppost to mimik real hgh secreation when u go thru puberty and have that crazy growth spurt.and glotropin was like 2 dollars per iu in pattaya ,afetr little comparison shopping,but when will u ever be able to buy hgh that cheap agin?thats what i di with 500mg tes prop a week and blew the f up.only gaines like 20 lbs on paper,but lost lots of bbody fat too,so body compostion of lean mass to bodyfat changed dramatically ,and only dropped like 5 lbs water after stopped test pros.mega hgh doses are great if u go to thailand or china where they are affordable,ps go to nana plaza in bankok,u will like strip clubs!!:eek:

dude,i went to thailand last year,went to bk and pattaya.juice is avalable in chaing mai im sure,its everywhere in pattaya.if i were u i would take hgh while there,but take big doses like 40-50ius per week for 4 weeks!!i heard u can make great gains by using 25ius 2x a week for a month,suppost to mimik real hgh secreation when u go thru puberty and have that crazy growth spurt.and glotropin was like 2 dollars per iu in pattaya ,afetr little comparison shopping,but when will u ever be able to buy hgh that cheap agin?thats what i di with 500mg tes prop a week and blew the f up.only gaines like 20 lbs on paper,but lost lots of bbody fat too,so body compostion of lean mass to bodyfat changed dramatically ,and only dropped like 5 lbs water after stopped test pros.mega hgh doses are great if u go to thailand or china where they are affordable,ps go to nana plaza in bankok,u will like strip clubs!!:eek:

bad advice (period)^^ - running gh for only 1 month is almost idiotic, a waste for sure.

just seriously reconsider doing a "dbol only" cycle... for eight weeks u could add in test prop at 100mg eod, that would make a decent 8 week run... and PCT is a MUST, clomid and nolva a week after last inject, run for 1 month (clomid 50mg per day, nolva 20-30mg per day)

Back