Dbol, Tierd/sleepy

juced_porkchop

vary vary tierd, lathergy, sleepyness. wut ever u want to call it . i been sleepin like 12 hours at times!!!!.. work out is a bich. i am eating same as befor maybe a lil bit more "shit asmuch as i can" with al my supp's vitamins and all ther other stuff like 4 or 5 diff thngs... so im guessin its estrogen build up?? its only bout 3 weeks into dbol and im worrying .. hase this happend to you?? and i have nolvadex i wazz thinking to maybe start taking it to block est i got caps that are 25mg im thinking 1 a day i know some say it hinders gains but if im not working out that would to so.... what do u think????????????

o and its 20-30mg a day dbol in case that matters..

ps. im only asking about that,, dont go telin me i need test i neeed this i need that, last fall i did ONLY 1 ml of deca a WEEK for 8 weeks and made good gain bout15 kept so i dont need 4ml like u guys always sayin with 600 of test lol u guys are nuts but hey every 1 is diff and i know 1-2 ml a week al i need so... :insane2:

Last edited:
When I take 50mg injectable D-bol I feel really lethargic and tired. But the pumps are crazy at the gym. Workout doesnt last as long I run out of breath.

I have never experienced the tiredness from dbol myself, but I have spoken to other people who do get this same feeling. Possibly its due to you training harder, and your body needing more rest-time to grow. I would suggest that you make the most of your tiredness, really sleep deeply allowing your body to grow, and then once you are fully rested, get ready for another hard session to blast your muscles for further growth.

i'm on day 10 of dbol 30mg/day....i'm dead tired all the time. I'm freaking yawning in the gym. I'm up about seven pounds but I'm def tired all the time, even the days I don't workout.

im in my 4th week of d-bol at 30 mg/d and I get pretty tired. I go to sleep around 12 wake up around 8 go to class then sleep rest of day until i go to gym...when i get to the gym the sleepiness leaves me and its pure energy

dont jerk off and try to channel your sexual energy lol seriosuly it works for me if im not getting laid. It could be blood pressure. i know tren does that to me.

Funny thing you ended youre childish sentences with trying to diss the people youre asking for help.

juced_porkchop said:
ps. im only asking about that,, dont go telin me i need test i neeed this i need that, last fall i did ONLY 1 ml of deca a WEEK for 8 weeks and made good gain bout15 kept so i dont need 4ml like u guys always sayin with 600 of test lol u guys are nuts but hey every 1 is diff and i know 1-2 ml a week al i need so... :insane2:
Tell us your stats so we can laugh at them wise guy.

5 '7 177lbs i dotn know bf but im not fat and see my lines
o and im on test e and deca but i wanted start dbol 3 weeks erlyer why i sayin dont tell me to add test n bla bla bla .. i didnt mean for me to sound so bichy i wazz in a bad mood that day o and im not so tierd no more it like week 4 now and i doin the dbol for a total of 6 week.

o and only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) i did wazz the 100mg/ml a week for 8 week befor
and i learnd alot latly so my views ar slightly diffrint on the 600mg being extream but ill still stick to 300-400 a week for a while.

and i not tryn to diss u guys im being blunt i dont care about u suggesting me add this and that i just wantied to know about "bdol" and feeling sleepy. thants all. thanx to al u guys and the guy who say im a wise guy HOW DID U KNOW thanx :flipoffha lol

Last edited:
juced_porkchop said:
5 '7 177lbs i dotn know bf but im not fat and see my lines
o and im on test e and deca but i wanted start dbol 3 weeks erlyer why i sayin dont tell me to add test n bla bla bla .. i didnt mean for me to sound so bichy i wazz in a bad mood that day o and im not so tierd no more it like week 4 now and i doin the dbol for a total of 6 week.

The reason your are so tired is because you didn't take the test! duh!

You took dbol for 3weeks before test, now on the 4th week(first week of test) you are stating to feel better.

And I'm not telling you to add test. I'm pointing out the obvious result of not taking test with dbol which gave you the symptoms your complaining about!
But the answer you don't wanna hear.

I'll give you what you want. "Awwhh! It will be okay bro. Just take a nappy poo and don't worry about that mean ol test."

thank you dady :baby: im al rushed out latly so tierd not prob no mo i think it waz me gwettin used to it i never used dbol befor ima try the blu hearts next tiem u think there any good? and yess im not scard o test now i liek it i think the guy put sum huroin in my test lol cuzz its bomb first time i use it now i know why u guys are such feinds!!! lol im 2 week in first 2 shots where sust and last t where test e and will be from now on

juced_porkchop said:
just dis regard this thread i wazz dumb to start it liek it did ok yes im a ideot but im al gud now so can any 1 :spank: me please??

Well at least you have a since of humor. :)

Back