Deadlift = Bleeding Shins, any quick fix?

you dont bend your knees? wont be long before you have a ruptured disc

deadlift technique is the worst of all lifts that i see in the gym. the problem isnt the lifters , they either try to figure it out their self or some idiot highschool coach who doesnt know shit from shineola teaches them wrong.
1 or 2 months starting back with light weight and stressing butt down / head up / pulling from the heels and 90% of these guys would make huge gains in their deadlift pr's.

deadlift technique is the worst of all lifts that i see in the gym. the problem isnt the lifters , they either try to figure it out their self or some idiot highschool coach who doesnt know shit from shineola teaches them wrong.
1 or 2 months starting back with light weight and stressing butt down / head up / pulling from the heels and 90% of these guys would make huge gains in their deadlift pr's.

I completely agree, as bad ad squat and bench techniques are... deads are way worst

I have a strong deadlift (~550 at 230lbs), and I can attribute that simply to good form

i've pulled 565 with my apparent shitty form...lol

Before even reading post #21...that's exactly what I did in the gym today. We'll see what kind of progress I can make now.

i've pulled 565 with my apparent shitty form...lol

Before even reading post #21...that's exactly what I did in the gym today. We'll see what kind of progress I can make now.

you have a hell of a strong back to pull that basically as a stiff leg deadlift. work on that form and you could be a MONSTER.
dont get discouraged if your lifts go down at 1st because they probablly will

i'm going to take your advice strictly and see where I can take this.

Thanks guys

Back