Deca and Equipoise stack

R1rider

Hey Fellas,

I am sure people have posted threads like this one before. I am stacking Deca durabolin and Equipoise together. The results are good so far as i am on week 2. Im running deca-400mg and equipoise 400mg also. I plan on doing a 12-14 week cycle and i have plenty of noveldex etc.

Anyone try this stack before? What were your results like?

Thanks

Im curious as to why you would use nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) with a progesterone anatagonist like deca?

wouldnt parami or caber be better?

its prolly good to get rid of the estro before progesterone has an oppertunity to give you breast milk and use aromasin for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle...

Im running clomid for one more week and then im using novadex. Im doing this becuase that is what i got when i bought my cycle. I am planing on adding Anavar around week 8 and stopping deca. I will run the anavar and equipoise for 14 weeks probably. I also have some HCG, about 10,000 i.u
Will this be enough for PCT?( i am runing clomid and novadex throughout my cycle)

I am stacking Deca durabolin and Equipoise together. The results are good so far as i am on week 2. Im running deca-400mg and equipoise 400mg also.

Seeing as how you're only in your second week with those two long acting estered steroids, I fail to see how you could see any results at all, other than the old "placebo" effect.

Exactly what results are you speaking of ?

results- My strength is through the roof, i am always hungry, i feel hard all over, i am more vascular. I am a work out freak and when we do fight training i can already feel increase in my stamina and thats with smokin bud everyday.

results- My strength is through the roof, i am always hungry, i feel hard all over, i am more vascular. I am a work out freak and when we do fight training i can already feel increase in my stamina and thats with smokin bud everyday.

It takes 8 - 10 weeks for both EQ and Deca to kick in, so obviously you don't feel anything yet. Also, both EQ and Deca shut down your natural testosterone production, so you need to run Test with it. Deca shuts you down hard, and since you are not going to have any Test in your body, you are going to get some major sides.

Also, Nolva won't do anything for Deca related sides, you need Caber. You have no idea how badly this cycle is going to hurt you. You should just stop it.

That must be some good bud. how could your strength be through the roof on week 2 ? And wouldn't the increase in appetite be attributed to that Good Bud ?

I really hope I m wrong , but I imagine your feeling placebo as indicated by Stone Cold and others ...and soon..your natural test will tank..and you ll probably feel shit...

My first cycle was deca only. Gained strength, but deca dick was a real problem!!! Take some advice and always run test.

Ur full of shit bro, period!! Without Test in that raggidy ass cycle U got going on, U gonna look and feel like shit in no time!! Keep on Keeping on homie, theres no way U feelin shit after 2 injections, blow that smoke up somebody elses ass!!!:headshot:

Biggin ! I m not sure what you mean..could you please more specific in your assessment of this man s testimonials please ???Hahaha

i think i might know where all the deca cycles are coming from but i can't say with out getting in shit.
the same place i found the one i did and i wish i never did it. they put it all together and tell you nothing about pct's and send you on your when. this place i'm think of gonna hurt some one if they already haven't.

I havent felt those kind of gains in 2 weeks with short esters. sounds like you had more in the tank than you gave yourself credit for because there's no way this is anything but a mental issue.....placeboooooooooooo

Cool, would anavar be enough after week 8 when i stop deca to prevent the sides? I am planing on getting some test E also with that. I wanna run equipoise, anavar and test to finish out the cycle. My other question was about deca dick. I am feeling great right now. Sex 3 to 4 times a day is not a problem. My bro took deca for 10 weeks and had no issues with deca dick. I think it affect people differently.

Im curious as to why you would use nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) with a progesterone anatagonist like deca?

wouldnt parami or caber be better?

its prolly good to get rid of the estro before progesterone has an oppertunity to give you breast milk and use aromasin for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle...

What are the full names of caber parmi? i will try to get them.
Thanks

i'm glad i read this. i've learned nothing that will help me with my next cycle... however warnings i already knew are reinforced (namely, why the hell mix deca, eq AND var in one cycle, especially without ample test??????). if it were me, and my goals aren't like most: deca + var + test for one cycle. next cycle, eq + var + test.

Back