Deca and Nova? a no no?

Just google tamoxifen and progesterone and you will find the studies that show it up regulates receptors. Besides, tamoxifen only blocks the estrogen receptors in breast tissue and allows more estrogen to float around free. This up-regulates progesterone receptors. This is of course a non scientific explanation, but if you research it your self you will find I am correct.
Do yourself a favor and read my first post in this thread, where I addressed this. When discussing nolva's modulation of the estrogen (and thus progesterone) receptor, you cant ignore the tissue. Nolva has selective effects.
It also reduces IGF-1. Nov is poop.
And so do AI's. Arimidex and letrozole both have been shown to lower IGF-1 levels in males. Are those poop too?

As DatBTrue explained on ProMuscle, "it would seem that male bodybuilders who use low dose Tamox in a PCT need not be concerned about inhibition [of IGF-1 production]." The endocrinologist Swale then stated "I wish this simple point would spread across the Boards to dispel this widely accepted nonsense."
And again, serms do not reduce estrogen, they only occupy the receptors in certain tissues. Only AI's reduce estrogen.
Right, this is a characteristic that many people feel make SERMS superior. You can block estrogen where you don't want it, yet still get the beneficial effects of estrogen elsewhere, as in bone, blood lipids, etc. Steroid expert William Llewellyn voices this repeatedly in Anabolics 2009.
So Conciliator, I have no idea where you get your info from, but I suggest doing some more research instead of what I think to be a lot of assuming.
Ironically, this is exactly the advice you need to be taking. Best wishes.

Back