Deca causes heart remodeling? I quick examination...

Heavy loads of cardiovascular exercise causes the heart to grow, the use of AAS causes the heart to grow, and lifting heavy weights causes the heart to grow. All athletes in sports that demand cardiovascular fitness have an enlarged heart. All cyclists, basketball players, soccer players, cross country runners have enlarged hearts. This is a scientific fact, and sadly it was once thought to be benign, but now the medical community disagrees as to whether this is harmless or not. Again the heart can exhibit hypertrophy in the absence of AAS, add AAS and it will probably grow more.

Actually cardio exercise helps prevent hypertrophy on AAS.

The article wasn't discussing the hormone effect per se... the research was on the effects of the hormone because of the deca ester being prevalent in the blood stream 6 months after injection.

I think some of you guys are not seeing the forest through the trees. You are focusing on esters when you should be focusing on the compound (i.e. nandrolone), the dosage and the length of time used.

True... but the length of time used is directly related to the ester.

What?? You can substantiate this or is it your opinion?

its my opinion based on common sense. Does trt dose test cause irreversible horrible side effects? I dont think so. So if deca is still in your system several months after you stopped pinning, does it cause the same problems as it did when it was at its peak concentration in your blood. I really doubt it!

As mentioned earlier, problems arise after continuous use for an extended period time. You can call it (x mg nandrolone(active) x number of weeks = severity with issues from such.

When deca is first pinned it takes a month plus to build up to maximum concentration, where NPP would take probably a week to reach the same concentration in the blood. The same is reversed after the pinning stops. Its the drug, not the ester attached that does the damage.

Simple solution use Tren it causes molecule receptors androgen recepticleitus to do weird glycogen dna remodeling of the muscles therefore making you big and strong
49erMD

True... but the length of time used is directly related to the ester.

So your thinking is it is kinda like Tren A vs E right? Tren A sides dissipate quicker vs E.

I started the thread because I wasn't sure at the time if it was a specific thing related to nandrolone vs other compounds or not. For example, we all know Eq is especially famous for raising HCT. Does this mean other agents don't raise HCT? Of course not, just apparently not as pronounced as Eq. Or this is my understanding at least.

Just wanna have a long and enjoyable ride whilst utilizing these wonderful compounds to help my body keep up with my desire to run hard every day!

This thread seems really confused... is the claim that the decanoic acid that is (sometimes) used to esterify nandrolone somehow remains around after the active steroid has been metabolized? And causes heart problems?

I would find that really hard to believe - it's just a fatty acid that's part of many foods and food additives.

its my opinion based on common sense. Does trt dose test cause irreversible horrible side effects? I dont think so. So if deca is still in your system several months after you stopped pinning, does it cause the same problems as it did when it was at its peak concentration in your blood. I really doubt it!

As mentioned earlier, problems arise after continuous use for an extended period time. You can call it (x mg nandrolone(active) x number of weeks = severity with issues from such.

When deca is first pinned it takes a month plus to build up to maximum concentration, where NPP would take probably a week to reach the same concentration in the blood. The same is reversed after the pinning stops. Its the drug, not the ester attached that does the damage.

Its good bro...IDK how common knowledge is lol. I also don't know if trt test has longterm effects on the cardiovascular system. I would imagine it does. But then again we're no talking about trt dose of test.

So your thinking is it is kinda like Tren A vs E right? Tren A sides dissipate quicker vs E.

I started the thread because I wasn't sure at the time if it was a specific thing related to nandrolone vs other compounds or not. For example, we all know Eq is especially famous for raising HCT. Does this mean other agents don't raise HCT? Of course not, just apparently not as pronounced as Eq. Or this is my understanding at least.

Just wanna have a long and enjoyable ride whilst utilizing these wonderful compounds to help my body keep up with my desire to run hard every day!

Not really speaking in terms of sides, but yes... short esters leave the body quicker, thus not releasing hormone. The article was about nandro deca, prolly because it is more common than any other hormone.

If you use suspension, the hormone will be gone from blood stream in 8-10 hours??...with deca, the hormone can be in your blood stream for 6 months. So there is a correlation between length of use and ester... IMO.

Not really speaking in terms of sides, but yes... short esters leave the body quicker, thus not releasing hormone. The article was about nandro deca, prolly because it is more common than any other hormone.

If you use suspension, the hormone will be gone from blood stream in 8-10 hours??...with deca, the hormone can be in your blood stream for 6 months. So there is a correlation between length of use and ester... IMO.

But the math showed that it is almost undetectable at 6 months. This is greatly exaggerating how long the nandrolone remains active in the body

But the math showed that it is almost undetectable at 6 months. This is greatly exaggerating how long the nandrolone remains active in the body

IDK... I didn't see any math relating specifically to the scenario I presented. If you ran deca 800mg for 14 weeks, 4 weeks later would it be almost undetectable? How about 8 weeks later? And so on. Perhaps 6 months later that cycle of deca is almost undetectable, but you are on cycle again after 14 weeks off... so its like you never come off cycle... possible?

Again, I am just sharing info that I read, and it makes sense to me.

IDK... I didn't see any math relating specifically to the scenario I presented. If you ran deca 800mg for 14 weeks, 4 weeks later would it be almost undetectable? How about 8 weeks later? And so on. Perhaps 6 months later that cycle of deca is almost undetectable, but you are on cycle again after 14 weeks off... so its like you never come off cycle... possible?

Halfwit posted the math in the other thread on this topic. You were posting in that thread too.

Simple solution use Tren it causes molecule receptors androgen recepticleitus to do weird glycogen dna remodeling of the muscles therefore making you big and strong
49erMD

Problem solved.. Just run tren, the nandrolone gods will be ok with this cause your still staying in the 19nor family of denominational faith

And this is the same guy who tried to slam me for the use of low test/high deca... Lol seriously man, you need to reeducate yourself on the whole topic of AAS and stop spreading bullshit and for fuck sake keep it to one post, you can quote multiple comments in one single post stop trying to raise your post count.

Let me lay it out to you, the ester doesn't mean shit, it is the hormone itself that causes the effects. NPP vs Deca... The hormone is nandrolone the effects are the same, the only difference is decanoate is far more fat soluble hence will hang around for a shitload longer than the phenylpropionate ester. And no, not the ester itself, I'm talking about the hormone attached to the ester.

Esters do nothing, they merely make the hormone further fat soluble hence creating a "depot" or "time release" of the hormone itself. Yes, Nandrolone Decanoate will be detected for a long time, it doesn't mean 6 months later you are still on cycle. Nandrolone is highly suppressive as well hence why users take a long while to recover after a Deca cycle... Yes, because it is still present in the blood for a while after, however not at a substantial dose (yet enough to supress the HPTA to an extent, however blood levels are minor) so no you are not still on cycle 6 months after your last shot.

4 weeks after you last deca shot blood levels aren't very significant and would have rapidly fallen. Detectable? Yeah for sure.

Back