Deca or EQ? The reason I am asking is I am

Toemonster

45 on HRT 100mgs a wk and want to do a 12wk cycle. 600mg a wk with either Eq or Deca. The reason is for the Deca or Eq is tendon strength and joints. I have been lifting for about 25yrs. 6' bodyweight 290 -bench 8 reps@315 goal is 400. I have been this body weight for about 15yrs. Wanting to put some quaility muscle on and reach my goal bench. How much Deca or Eq do you older guys use with this type of cycle? Any other advise is welcome Thanks for any help.

Deca would probably help more with the mass gain and is great for the joints, nothing compares. EQ is great for both cutting and doing a steady mass gain over a longer period. I'd run EQ 12-16 weeks. I also tend to hold more of my gains at the end of an EQ cycle but that's probably because I've run it during longer cycles.

I kinda screwed that up alittle, I should have said 600mgs of test per wk for 12 wks. How much deca should I use with it to get good results? Is nov or armidex better to take while on your cycle? Thanks I should start in Dec.

If you are a soft 290 i would go with the eq. I cannot run deca unless i am very lean, and i see guys who are softer bloat on it as well. I can only tell you my experiences though, eveyone is different.

try to stay around the same weight while adding lean mass . your strength will improve as well . as for deca and the joints you could always run some low dose deca . 200-300 mg a week of deca shouldnt cause much bloat and should help those old joints . then throw in 400 mg of eq a week and you have nice cycle . eq is mild and the deca at that dose shouldnt cause much in the way of sides and could actually add to gains besides helping those joints . i would run deca and eq a minimum of 12-14 weeks since they are long esters so why not drop the test to 500 and run all 3 for 14 weeks or so .

mvmaxx said:
Deca would probably help more with the mass gain and is great for the joints, nothing compares. EQ is great for both cutting and doing a steady mass gain over a longer period. I'd run EQ 12-16 weeks. I also tend to hold more of my gains at the end of an EQ cycle but that's probably because I've run it during longer cycles.

I agree with MV!

Thanks< Would it be ok to inject all three at the same time? 500mg test,200mg deca,400 mg eq? Or should I break it up 500mg test on shot them 400 eq and mix it with the deca at 200mg. Same site ok?

Toemonster said:
Thanks< Would it be ok to inject all three at the same time? 500mg test,200mg deca,400 mg eq? Or should I break it up 500mg test on shot them 400 eq and mix it with the deca at 200mg. Same site ok?
Yes, but you'd do half the dose on say sunday then the other half on wednesday, to give you the 550 of test, 400 of EQ and 200 of deca

JohnnyB

if you were to take 500mg-600mg Deca by itself.......wat would be the minium dosage of test you would have to take to avoid 'deca dick'?...say some1's prone to gyno or hairloss and wants to avoid test.

Abbyripper said:
if you were to take 500mg-600mg Deca by itself.......wat would be the minium dosage of test you would have to take to avoid 'deca dick'?...say some1's prone to gyno or hairloss and wants to avoid test.
hard to say some people get libido problems with deca even while on large doses of test but most do fine if they run at least as much test as they do deca .

Back