DECA question

@coleman

I may want to try a deca cycle, but when I notice to much hairloss I want to quit it immediately. But when I stop how long can the hairloss continue?
If I do get hairloss does this start right away when I start taking the deca or can this also happend after a week or so?

I suggest that you strongly consider Test as your first cycle...and Test ONLY. See how you react to it, as it is the basis for any and all good, solid cycles. It is also the stuff men are made of (hormonaly speaking).

I did consider Test as my first cycle, but I am afraid of hairloss and because with dece there is less change of hairloss and if it does happend it's much less than with Test so that's why I wanted Deca for my first cycle.

Are you sexually active? Because I'd be more worried about losing that ability on a deca only cycle than losing a little hair on a test cycle. Besides, most people's hair thickens back up when coming off the cycle. But those lost opportunities to fuck will never come back.

Yes I am sexually active, but if I can't do that for some time because of the deca I don't care so much.
I don't know for sure if I am prone to MPB, because I do have some inlets and there is less hair in front of my head than on the back.
But there is no one in my family bald, only my cousin ( he is 28 I am 21 by the way) is beginning to go a little blad in the front.

if your doing a deca cycle make sure you take a maintanence dose of test. like 250mg-500mg/wk of test ent. 250mg for maintanence dose 500mg for a little extra gain. otherwise you'll have deca dick.

as far as hairloss you'll have some, but you probably won't notice it unless you keep on doing cycles every so often. first cycle you probably won't have to worry about it.

also if you try to get something to prevent hairloss becareful what you get some will actually speed up hairloss. i believe finasteride does this with deca. so talk to a vet about what you should take. they can give you the best advice.

bleachcola said:
Besides, most people's hair thickens back up when coming off the cycle. But those lost opportunities to fuck will never come back.

Whos hair has thickened up after a cycle of test...? I know mine sure as hell didnt.

hunter21 said:
Whos hair has thickened up after a cycle of test...? I know mine sure as hell didnt.

Myself and some of my friends notice a little thinning on cycle. But when the cycle is over and dht levels fall, the hair returns to normal. I believed this to be fairly common.

bleachcola said:
Myself and some of my friends notice a little thinning on cycle. But when the cycle is over and dht levels fall, the hair returns to normal. I believed this to be fairly common.

How much will finasteride help??

tommy2tone said:
if your doing a deca cycle make sure you take a maintanence dose of test. like 250mg-500mg/wk of test ent. 250mg for maintanence dose 500mg for a little extra gain. otherwise you'll have deca dick.

Not always true bro.......ya gotta remember that everyone reacts differently. There a few guys here that don't get the dreaded deca-dick from Deca only cycles. It's best not to lump everyone into one group.

i too m curious about deca, but my concern with it is the water retention. i know it doesnt show up in everyone but not sure if i wanna take the chance to see if it does in me? i hate lookin bloated

@coleman said:
I may want to try a deca cycle, but when I notice to much hairloss I want to quit it immediately. But when I stop how long can the hairloss continue?
If I do get hairloss does this start right away when I start taking the deca or can this also happend after a week or so?

thanks for all the reactions but could some one also answer this question? and the same question but then with Test, because of the reactions I may want to take Test for my first cycle.

And about the hairloss, if I am a little prone to MPB(what I am not sure I am) do I still not notice the hairloss??

Back