Delts safer than quads?

You fucking whimps... I can do 2 injection at the same time. WTF is this, sewing class lol !

I don't do two at once lol,..but I do inject my glutes on my own...I did start off having the wife do it,..but even then I always had to stick it in myself, she would just depress the plunger. That was only a month or so though for my first cycle.

A bathroom mirror and not being a pussy are pretty much all it takes to pin your own glutes.

glutes by far the easiest and safest injection site... i really dont understand the guys saying the can't reach?? the glute injection is basically on the side of your ass by your hip, so easy and much more managable than the possible pain that comes with injecting delts and quads... i've done them all... only reason i see to not just stick with glutes is if you're injecting multiple compounds everyday... if its once or twice, even three times a week just inject in the glutes... there is a reason docs/nurses only inject in the glutes and its not just cuz they wanna see your ass!

cheers

Delts and bis are actually my two favorite spots. I've also done quads, tris, and glutes. Glutes are uncomfortable for me to reach, tris are ok, and quads always leave me sore for a couple days. Plus I hate feeling the soreness in the side of my quad with every step I take. I don't even get soreness in my delts anymore.

Hmm... maybe I'll just have to get only 1.5" needles when I finally make my order so I can stick to glutes. Maybe throw in some quads if I really need to. I have pretty big legs so it shouldn't be an issue.

glutes by far the easiest and safest injection site... i really dont understand the guys saying the can't reach?? the glute injection is basically on the side of your ass by your hip, so easy and much more managable than the possible pain that comes with injecting delts and quads... i've done them all... only reason i see to not just stick with glutes is if you're injecting multiple compounds everyday... if its once or twice, even three times a week just inject in the glutes... there is a reason docs/nurses only inject in the glutes and its not just cuz they wanna see your ass!

cheers

Do you use 1in pins or 1.5? I've ordered 1in already and to be honest I don't think it'd reach my glutes cause I got a fat ass. :agreed:

He said theres more of a chance of hitting veins or nerves?

But when I asked him about aspirating, he said........"what, do I breath when injecting.....yes ofcourse". At that point I hung up the phone.

anyone that doesnt know what aspiration is souldnt be giving advice...Im a NP and both areas are safe for IM injection but the deltoid is a smaller muscle that the vastus lateralis which is the muscle target for quAD injections which makes it easier to inject and it can take more fluid being injected...for anything up to 2ml's the deltoid is fine but i wouldnt do a 3ml injection in the delt even though it is possible...also never do anything over 3ml's anywhere..regardless of the size of the muscle...

like someone else said the quad is nice because it is easy to see and right in front of you so you can check for veins close to the surface...plus it is usually less tan unless you tan naked do it is easier to see veins because of lighter skin tone also...bottom line, both are fine but for a beginner i would say quad...and always do research and follow proper technique...and aspiration is a MUST....

1" is absolutely fine for IM.....for a glute IM injection i would say maybe 1.5 but anywhere else a 1" is more than acceptible... youi could even probabaly get away with a 5/8" pin in the delt but still better off with a 1"...

with glute injections it is possible to hit the ischiadic nerve aka sciatic nerve which is why i wouldnt recommend it for a person new to IM injections....plus it is hard to be accurate when doing that muscle on yourself because its hard to see ur ass :)...

Back