denkell 6mg winny tabs

i am curently using them. but i am only taking 24mg ed. i don't have much fat i just wanted to hardin up my muscles and cut them up. but for the money i hated them b/c if you want to take a good dossage then 50mg ed or eod is pretty expensive, just got my hands on some BD 50mgs and hope they work good! but if you look at the drug it self yea they are good but very expensive.
tweeter

tweeter said:
i am curently using them. but i am only taking 24mg ed. i don't have much fat i just wanted to hardin up my muscles and cut them up. but for the money i hated them b/c if you want to take a good dossage then 50mg ed or eod is pretty expensive, just got my hands on some BD 50mgs and hope they work good! but if you look at the drug it self yea they are good but very expensive.
tweeter

Exactly. Why did Denkall go with 6mgs anyhow I wonder?? I mean, why not 5? Was that a lab fuckup, and the dudes were just like "eh fuck it...don't feeel like fixin' that one today"?

Could I get a price check on those 50mgs? I've never seen them anywhere and I'm just curious.
RB

Back