Dermacrine Limited Run -- 500 Bottles!!!

Yep I just found out a few minutes ago. Now I'm still trying to locate a bottle for me to run with my future PP Mega Stack.

For those of you who loved Dermacrine, keep your eye out early November for Primordial Performance's AndroDrive. Considered an advanced demacrine, this product will be great for extra focus/drive! Looking at about a November 11th launch date.

Oh you know someone is keeping the ears and eyes open!!!!

For those of you who loved Dermacrine, keep your eye out early November for Primordial Performance's AndroDrive. Considered an advanced demacrine, this product will be great for extra focus/drive! Looking at about a November 11th launch date.

Yeah he sends extras sometimes that still amazes me. I keep hinting around for him to do Anabeta on daily deals but trust me that would sell out with in hours. Orbitization my friend.

Yeah he sends extras sometimes that still amazes me. I keep hinting around for him to do Anabeta on daily deals but trust me that would sell out with in hours. Orbitization my friend.

The daily deals has been an awesome addition to the site, I been keeping my eyes on it.

For those still craving Dermacrine. Check out BPS Dermacrine. Soon to feature Primordial's new topical formula!

Back