Describe your craziest TREN DREAMS

Wow... I actually got some sleep last night, albeit quite sweaty...

I haven't a clue what I dreamt about, but I woke myself up in the early hours literally crying with laughter, and I mean proper hysterical laughter that hurt the belly.

Like I said, I have no idea what was so funny, but it sure cracked me up! :laugh:

....that Ology lets a feeble minded inbred euro trash like me be a senior mod....might that have been the source of your hilarity my very large friend ?

....that Ology lets a feeble minded inbred euro trash like me be a senior mod....might that have been the source of your hilarity my very large friend ?

Nonsense brother! - I'd take a whole forum of people with the heart and mind of your good self!

Wow... I actually got some sleep last night, albeit quite sweaty...

I haven't a clue what I dreamt about, but I woke myself up in the early hours literally crying with laughter, and I mean proper hysterical laughter that hurt the belly.

Like I said, I have no idea what was so funny, but it sure cracked me up! :laugh:

That's ironic, back in August on the tail end of my blast the same things happen to me.. I remember waking up because I was laughing, it was laughter from the belly if you know what I mean, it woke up my wife and son... it took me a minute to gain my composure.... I remember something happening in my dream and I thought it was hilarious, but the more I gained my composure and consciousness the more silly it sounded that I was even laughing at it....

I have done an extensive amount of reading and studying on dreaming, at the end of report or findings the final conclusion is everyone agrees that it's an area that we truly don't understand yet...

Now if we were talking horny fantacy, I could add to the conversation. Im horny as hell on tren. I want to screw every beautiful woman I see. Not just one, but all of them:)

Ultimate way of check mating some some lil guy is ( u know, the 155 pd kamikaze s who hover..." u think ur a badass ???) " I still have dreams about it...I used to fuck guy s like u in jail...."

Or the "ex" guys who were once something but now are marshmellow targets (" in 96 I could bench blah blah blah") who also, when loaded w liguid courage have to saunter over uninvited...I m a magnet with no patience and on felony bond..."If I pound u, I m going to jail...u to the ER...so lets have a spelling contest...either way ur gonna lose. ( Val Kilmer-Tombstone as Doc Holiday.."Why Ike...whatever do you mean...maybe poker s just not your game ")

I think the key here is to be able to know your having a wild dream and take control of it and have some fun with it, just saying... They do sell those small goggles that you wear at night to sleep, they identify when your eyes go into REM and softly flash a red light into your eyes, this is supposed to alert you that your dreaming and then fun begins! Talk about a real video game!

is this it?

Sound Oasis Sleep Therapy Mask - Black : Target

OK - now I'm going to bring the conversation sideways...

Man the dreams and lack of sleep is not the hard thing for me... NOT AT ALL... it's the COLD SWEATS that FOCKING kill me!!!

I'm in the Tampa Florida area - so I'm always sleeping with the central air BLOOOOWING...

... and the ceiling fan right above the bed on HIGH.

I wake up and the ceiling fan is BLASTING OUT WINDS OF 5 DEGREES BELOW PARALYZATION!!!

Sheets and everything around me is SOAKED from the night sweats... I'm freezing - I put the sheets on
and that makes it worse... I take them off, and that makes it more worse... :insane:

And now the benefits of living in Florida...

SOLUTION: Grab tank top - cover underwear... RUN DOWNSTAIRS - OUTSIDE - into the back yard
... no families walking a dogs - walk-way's clear - good - SUN RAYS HERE I COME... AHHH. :biggthump

Vision, do you think we get used to this neuro-effect of TREN in brain waves as times go by ? I suffer just about every process people described here but after kind of 2 or 3 months of continous TREN shots at regular dosages it gets less frequent and eventually stops .

i'm really young i'm only 22 years old, but i am a war veteran. i served 3 years in one of Israel's top, and THE most highly decorated special ops recon unit of what's known as the "Golani Brigade". i was in last summers Israel vs Hamas war, Operation Protective Edge and in a 2012 operation also against hamas called Operation Pillar of Defense as well as many other smaller assignments we had.

needles to say i saw lots of action and heart wrenching tragedy all before the age of 21. i was going to sign another year in the army and go to officer school along with many members of my team but i ended up getting injured, needed multiple surgeries on my hand, my physical score was lowered, and i was honorably discharged.

things have recently been heating up here in Israel as some of you may know, so i've been feeling extremely guilty that i cant still be in the army with my boys protecting my country.

anyway i am currently doing 700mg tren ace a week, 300mg masteron prop a week, and 175mg test cyp a week. and just the other night i had a dream where i was like floating above a gun battle watching it, seeing specific people from my squad (who are still serving) getting shot, blown up, run over by tanks, getting kidnapped... everything. i just remember watching all that i couldnt do anything and i kept screaming and crying "that should have been me!!! that should have been me!!!". i woke up drenched in sweat, kicking, and screaming. good thing my girlfriend wasnt sleeping over that night otherwise she would be horrified. she knows i have a tiny bit of PTSD where i get nightmares and flashbacks sometimes but all that causes is mild anxiety and insomnia.. nothing major. doctors prescribed me klonopin to combat that when i need it.

the reason why i was screaming "that should have been me" is because if i hadn't been discharged i would still be doing the same things i was doing. i was a wreck when they told me i was getting discharged but my family was somewhat secretly happy. they said i've seen enough action, served my country in the highest possible form, and now its time to call it quits and 'pass the torch', for lack of a better term. they believe in the whole "everything happens for a reason" crap, and said that maybe god wanted me to get injured, so that i can get discharged because maybe in that 1 year extra that i was gonna sign as an officer, my time was gonna come.

i've had a lot of tren dreams on the subject but never this bad... PTSD night terrors are bad enough.. then combined with tren? forget about it..
a few weeks ago i had another dream of a 13 year old palestinian terrorist chasing after me in the streets with a knife, stabbing people along the way, but chasing me specifically. its actually sad because this has been happening a lot in israel, and could actually very well be a reality.

and megatron, i know you think i'm always a troll but i actually rarely am. but this is definitely not a troll post. this is my life. please have some respect for me by not deleting this post. thank you

Last edited:
Vision, do you think we get used to this neuro-effect of TREN in brain waves as times go by ? I suffer just about every process people described here but after kind of 2 or 3 months of continous TREN shots at regular dosages it gets less frequent and eventually stops .

I mentioned prior in regards to the over expression with tren concerning the neuros..IMO, and from findings,The static system and it's internal networks have many balances and systems of check and switches, the system likes to find balance,whether is hormones and/or secretions, there's a system govern.. As I stated the effects with Tren/DHT compounds through the modulations improving "neurochatter", I'm completely confident on the fact that TREN not only may negativity effect the functional role as a nervous system stimulant, and a m-etabolic probe with dopamine,serotonin and most importantly here norepinphone, but due to the great influence the sympathetic nervous system now begins to describe a state of check within the whole sympathetic division (this area is responsible system functions and ability to regulate the body's unconscious actions, primarily through the nervous system balancing levels and maintaining homeostatic, rest and digest,recoup,regroup) reaches a state of whats known as the "pop-out" effect, also knows as Techyphylaxis (where tren losses is binding affinity,no longer a profound response,desensitized receptor sites)..Especially, When something concerning neurosteroids and losses there effects, thus the system regulation finding a state balance..Now,if one wishes to increase dosages inf TREN at this point, it would most likely result with a continuation with the REM rebound as increased expression is found.. This is merely my option on why this may take place

I could be wrong..

Last edited:
Back